Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

AlisG, so I usually would do my crease like anyone else, til Hearts suggested this. You go darker sort of on your brow bone into the crease? Since your hood completely hides the crease if it's deep, this kind of fakes it so it's highlighted...am I making sense?

And thank you Smiley Happy

Hmmm. I... think.. so? lol Did you look up a tutorial for it? 

Lol no I didn't. 

Well then! I'm quite jealous of your talent to pick things up like that! That's quite impressive!!

PRETTY! love the lips. and the case. hehehe i recognize it...

sorry that kinda sounds creepy.

Thank you Cutie! No it doesn't sound creepy to me haha I didn't even think about the case when I took the pic just wanted to show someone who asked about Naked2 my look and also get my new shirt in the pic Smiley Wink people always think it's an actual chocolate bar. Haha. 

Now I'm curious about hooded eye method because whatever it is, it worked really well for you. 

This is what I told Alis: You go darker sort of on your brow bone into the crease? Since your hood completely hides the crease if it's deep, this kind of fakes it so it's highlighted...and you actually see the contrast of the crease. Thank you Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Stunning, meag! This is my favorite look of yours so far!

Thank you Tracy Smiley Happy

You look beautiful.  The lips are amazing again.  I think my eyes may be hooded, but I am not sure.  They also look deep set according to the diagram.  Anyway, your eyeshadow application looks great, so the tips worked out nicely.

Thank you Smiley Happy You could try this method, I think you may have a slightly hooded eye, so maybe on that inner part? Your looks are always so vibrant though I definitely don't think you need it. 

Thanks.  I do not know what the technique is to try it, but I will if you tell me.  I can use all of the help I can get.  You always do a great job with your shadow.  This is just a different look.  It looks good your regular way too.

This is probably one of my fave looks from you Meag Smiley Happy Do you own Naked 1? I originally was going to go with Naked 2 but then I changed my mind at the last minute and got the original. Do you find Naked 2 to be very neutral? I like neutral but I like to have them pop at the same time....if that makes sense. Haha...do you feel Naked 2 does that? 

I don't it's in my list!! Naked 2 is great I get a lot of nice neutral looks out of it but there's a lot of silver, pink, brown in the palette so not super diverse and lots of shimmer but I am a huge fan still. 

Quick vacation check-in with a look! Took me about 15 to 20 minutes.

FACE:

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Blush

EYES:

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

ABH Dipbrow

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

Clinique High Impact Mascara

LIPS: 

MAC Pink Nouveau

NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair

You look so beautiful, Lari. I love the blush on you as well as the lips! I hope you are having a good time! Smiley Happy

I'm having a great time! IT was a long day full of... well, wine and cheese, LOL! Smiley Very Happy Tomorrow I'm going to the Corning Glass Museum and more wine trails and gorges! Thank you, emmy!

I do like that blush on you. May have to check that one out!

It's lovely! Today it lasted on me all day from 8:30am to 8:30pm. No complaints - it's effortless and looks gorgeous, too. I highly recommend it!

Flawless and glowy, hope your vacation is amazing!

It's going really well! Thank you, MK!

Ahhhh!  So not fair you're gone and I have to stay another month!!!! You look positively glowing but why wouldn't you!!!!  i'm interested in what you packed in your vacay bag.  I am being super high maintain acne and asking for demanding a listSmiley Happy  have fun!!!!

My packing list, though I didn't go on a plane so don't hold me to this as the holy grail of travel packing:

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Finland

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

my HG ambient lighting powders (I just can't deal without them)

2 Blushes: Dior Rosy Glow and HG Dim Infusion (one pink, one peachy coraly)

2 eyeshadow palettes: TF Chocolate Bar and MJ The Siren (if I only took one I'd have defaulted to Chocolate Bar)

3 Lipsticks: HG Femme Nude Lip Stylo in Nude No. 4; MAC Pink Nouveau; TF La Creme in Juicy Melons

2 Glosses: Buxom in Sarina; NYX in Eclair

ABH Dipbrow

Thank you so much for the compliments, heartsmyface!

Oh wow, you took quite a bit!  It does help that you didn't go by plane.  I'm going to pack my chocolate bar palette as well although I'm told I probably won't want to wear too much makeup where I'm going cause it's humid there. How are you liking it there?  What's the weather like? 

1 Reply