Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love that pink lip! I don't think I could rock it but you sure do Smiley Happy

I think you could! I love bright lipsticks and I think anyone can rock them! Give it a shot!

I love how your lipstick matches the flowers (I think?) on your shirt. This whole look is so fresh and summery. Very pretty.

Thank you! It is a dress, but not a very good  picture of it! I like to coordinate my makeup/outfit. I'm a nerd 😊

Really loving that lip as well! I may have to check that out Smiley Happy What is your take on the NARS sheer glow? I have combination skin but am prone to break outs. Does it stick to dry spots and does it last all day? Thanks for your help!

Thank you! I like the sheer glow a lot! I got a sample in store and it really sold me on it. I have normal/dry skin. I have used a primer underneath it and, with primer, it lasts all day through my typical and my, occasionally ,16 hour work days. As long as I moisturizer well, I do not notice it sticking to any dry spots. I would recommend getting a sample in store and giving it a try!

I did enhance the close up pictures a little just to get an accurate depiction of the colors because it was looking grey without enhancement.

I mixed a warm beige shade and a peachy shade from the Sonia Kashuk matte palette for the crease.

Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette -  Bad*ss all over with small amounts of Jailbird in  the inner and outer corners with a larger amount of Jailbird in the center of lid. Next time  Ill put less jailbird on inner and outer corners for  more of a blue color though. 

Both shades on lower lash line.

UD gel liner in Sabbath on upper and lower lash lines with the bottom lash line smoothed out with a taupe liner on waterline. 

Ulta brand blush in Sunkissed 

PhotoGrid_1402070342124.jpg

I love your eye makeup, but that blush is gorrrrgeous on you! 

You always make Pretty Rebel look absolutely incredible. And that Sunkissed blush from Ulta looks amazing on you! How was the texture and staying power of the Ulta brand blush? I really have no experience with their products at all!

Thank you CuriousCannibal and Lari! The blush is alright. Pretty color but doesnt blend too easily.  Takes a little work. I have one other that I havent used yet so we'll how that one turns out. 

So pretty! I love how your eyes are the focal point... but they have the perfect amount of drama without being too much and everything looks so natural!

Thank you! I am an eyeshadow lover! I feel like I look weird if I wear bold colors on my lips haha so I stick to neutrals

Ah fair enough. You definitely know how to work your eyeshadows. That silvery shadow is stunning!

Your eyes are beautiful and I like your blush, it shows but still looks well absorbed.

Thanks fatimamummy! I usually use a peachy color but today I wanted more of a rose-y look and Sunkissed is one of the few rose/pink blushes I own Smiley Happy

Another gorgeous look from you, SDdenm! Love it!

I love the lid color, and it looks so pretty with the color on the brow bone.  Very nice.

Your makeup looks fab & I love your brow shape!  I think perfect brows totally complete any look Smiley Happy  

xo, Mia

I love the contrast between the warm and cool eyeshadow colors. That crease color works perfectly with the lid shade!! You look great Smiley Happy

image.jpgHourglass primer and foundation

hourglass Dim infusion

cargo the big easy blush

tf bronzer

abh brow wiz

naked basics 

mac lipstick sweet experience

ysl faux cils liner

smashbox full exposure mascara

Your skin looks more beautiful every single day.  That is a very nice lipstick shade for you too.