Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Today's face is pretty much just like all my other looks...  except I tried out the Blinc mascara from the lash stash kit.  Happy so far.

Face: HG primer, UD Naked 6.0, HG Dim Light all over, Hoola bronzer, HG Luminous Flush

Eyes: UD primer, Naked palette: Sin, Smog, Virgin, UD Twice Baked 24/7 liner, Blinc mascara

Lips: UD Lip Junkie in Naked 2

Scent: D&G Light Blue

IMG_1188.JPG

I love that you posted your scent of the day also!  Light Blue is one of my all time favs!  I have a rollerball stashed in my car for frag refreshes Smiley Wink  Ps, ohh la lashes... They looks so feathered & fab!

xo, Mia

Hi y'all! Sorry haven't posted in awhile, my computer broke and well, it's been a busy few days. Anyways, here is my pre tournament look from earlier today. Go Ducks!

image.jpg

1. Korres Foundation

2. Dior Rosy Glow

3. Guerlain Meteorites 03

4. Kevyn Aucoin kohl liner

5. Smiths rosebud salve

And that's it! I was in 100 degree what most of the day and didn't want to put on too much. (Also, my sunburn is downright nasty) 😭

Eeeep!   Yep, it's getting closer to that time of year where the makeup becomes toned down.  I like more natural makeup on people anyways.

ouch!!!! A baking soda bath helps. 

So pretty Lari and your eyes are stunning! Your skin is flawless, I love the eyeliner, blush , all of it is oh so pretty on you !

Thank you so much, KellyJ! Smiley Very Happy I am so happy my skin comes off as fairly nice on photos - I feel like it looks like a mess without makeup, lol! 

Spoiler

First time posting a pic of my own. I was just messing around and tried something.  The second one is inspired by something Laritheloud did a while ago Smiley Happy Sry couldn't get any good shots with my eyes closed

IMG_20140610_160521.jpgIMG_20140610_204846.jpg

I cannot really see the application, but your lashes look very nice.

they are Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue

Haha, i knew it! same ones like mine, i got mine from pinkyparadise.com mine are prescribed ^_^

Thanks girlies. The lipstick is actually supposed to be very matte, and it was after I removed this and reapplied it,, reason it looks the way it does is I didn't remove my lip balm, so naturally a matte wont be so matte anymore! xD It's my favorite dark lipstick shade of all time. ^-^

I sometimes forget and leave lip balm on as well, lol. I'm a total lip balm fiend because I'm obsessed with having soft lips! I'm always afraid to go with dark shades like that but you look great Smiley Happy

You ladies are beautiful ! All! I love seeing different products on different skin tones as well it really helps(:

I'm with you there! We have beautiful women of all different skin tones on here Smiley Happy

Considering I haven't posted a "what are you wearing today?" in months, and today I have on a lot of makeup.. here goes: (no picture though, this office lighting is horrible on my face LOL)

Mac Studio Fix foundation

Bare Minerals Cream Concealer

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

UD Naked Palette Buck and Hustle

Lancome Cils Booster 

Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara

Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Ebony

Sephora Collection Glitter Brown Liquid Liner

Cargo Beach Blush in Cable Beach

Nars lipgloss in Candy Says

and for skincare...

Amore Pacific Luminous Effect Brightening Serum

Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Vitamin C Youth Activating Oil

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hehe, fluorescent lighting ducks! 

10265367_320648388085037_4619035519694028648_o.jpg

Kat von D eyeshadow palette Sinner 

Kat von D trooper liquid eyeliner

tarte mouse medium brown

benefit cha cha tint

kat von d immortal lash mascara

etude house cc cream silky 8 in 1

DONT MINDD THE MESS ON THE LEFT, OH GOD DONT LOOK AT IT.

So artistic!  

Grabbing lunch (more like brunch lol) with my sister and on a mission to find a decent drugstore BB cream! So nothing fancy, just enough to look slightly presentable lol. I might be going out with some friends tonight, so if I do, I'll post up that look as well!

image.jpeg

Face:

Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer in Medium

NYX Tinted Moisturizer in Soft Beige

Maybelline Fit Me! Powder in 315

Eyes:

Stila Liquid Liner

Maybelline The Rocket mascara

Aw, you look so fresh-faced and pretty today! The NYX tinted moisturizer looks like a great match for you. And you use the same drugstore mascara I do. It's my trusty fallback when I want really thick voluminous lashes, I just make sure I have a clean spoolie on standby to separate my lashes a bit better when I use it.

Wow heartsmyface you look amazing!! I love the eyebrows, they give you that sassy ,come hither look.
Your skin is beautiful & I really like how you wear pink , so vibrant on you. Great pics Smiley Happy