Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

She does look like a beautiful, innocent Disney princess! Smiley Very Happy I love it meag, I totally want that color now 

Haha I totally agree! You're adorable! Smiley Very Happy it might aound weird, I really like your freckles. Growing up I've always wanted them for some reason, but being of Asian descent means that I will never get them from the sun. I will just tan like a farmer. Lol

You kind of remind me Ella and Elsa from Frozen. Smiley Very Happy

re freckle envy= NOT WEIRD! I have it too. And I do have a very tiny few probably from sun damage back in my younger dumber days... I get wicked excited whenever a new one pops up. I want MOAR! Smiley Tongue

Hahaha yay!  Another freckle lover! Smiley Happy 

We should probs just buy tan Sharpie markers and get to work on our dream looks.

I have to admit I've given myself freckles that way as a kid....and "nail polish" with markers LOL

That is so cute! I am obsessed with Frozen Smiley Very Happy

I never really noticed my freckles til Lari mentioned she liked them! Thank you.

Aww, thank you!

I think the color would look amazing on you, btw

Thank you! Smiley Happy  The lip matches stripes on the plaid.

Your natural lip color is very pretty.  I knew it.  When glosses look so vibrant on you and regular on some others (myself included), I have to assume your natural color is popping through a little.  

I have put La Creme lipstick on my future buy list thanks to you and am still trying to choose which color.  This one is very nice.

Thank you Smiley Happy I tried marshmellow bunny and I didn't like it. Bumbleberry is great. I have several on my wish list Smiley Happy

Did Marshmallow Bunny settle into your lip lines really badly, too? That's what it did when I tried it on, which is why I passed.

Yes it was like clumpy and weird on me! So strange...

I can't get over how amazing your eyelashes are! And I really like that lip color on you Smiley Happy

Thank you! I appreciate it Smiley Happy

Alaffia coconut face cream
Body Shop Vit E cream
Estée Lauder DayWear BB 01 light
Guerlain Meteorites Perles du Paradise
TF Natural Face Palette, creme blush, lightener, and luminizer
TF Shadow Insurance
UD Naked2 [Bootycall-All over, Half Baked+Chopper+YDK-Lid, Snakebite+Busted-Crease+Liner, Suspect-Blend, Verve-Inner Eye] I tried the hooded eye method Heartsmyface told me about!
TF Better Than Sex mascara
Anastasia's GoBrow Kit
OCC Anti feathering pencil
Estée Lauder True Color Shimmer in Candy

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Oh this is a simply stunning look today. Your eyes look more intense, deeper, smokier - but not too much for a daytime look. You coordinated that beautiful frosty lipstick with your dress, and it really, really works. This is one of my favorites of your looks! Smiley Happy

Thank you! I think this method definitely highlights the colors more, since you can't tell til I close my eyes! And thanks again, I got this KS shirt at TJMaxx for Christmas Smiley Happy I thought that the Candy lip would really pop. You can't see it really but I'm wearing a pink skirt that matches well with it. Smiley Very Happy

I really need to know about this hooded eye method! It looks fantastic... and that lipstick! So natural but, like Lari said, beautifully shimmery. Smiley Very Happy

AlisG, so I usually would do my crease like anyone else, til Hearts suggested this. You go darker sort of on your brow bone into the crease? Since your hood completely hides the crease if it's deep, this kind of fakes it so it's highlighted...am I making sense?

And thank you Smiley Happy

Hmmm. I... think.. so? lol Did you look up a tutorial for it? 

18 Replies