Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love seeing everyone's looks! I think I am going to have to splurge on the siren palette after seeing all of Lari's amazing looks.

I typically have a pretty bare bones look due to limited time (i.e. Only allocating about 7 min for makeup) in the morning. This is my typical look (apologies for the tired face- being on call consecutive days is not my favorite):

Face

- kiehl's bb cream in fair/light

- nars setting powder

- hourglass ambient light palette

- Bobbi brown shimmer brick

eyes

- mac paint pots in painterly and perky

- black sephora eyeliner

- sephora eyeliner in fairytale

- D&G passion eyes mascara

lippie

- nars orgasm lip gloss point perk 

You have the most stunning eyes! Is the Bobbi Brown Brick the lip? It looks great on you Smiley Happy

Thank you! Your eyes and eyelashes are beautiful! Yay for big blue eyes! The shimmer brick is in rose. An SA used it on me at the rouge event and I loved it. I use it almost everyday. It gives a beautiful sheer shimmer.  The lip I totally forgot to include- it is the nars orgasm point perk.

You are so sweet...I love that brick! The Nars gloss looks amazing on you Smiley Happy

Which ambient powder is that?  You look pretty awake!!! I'm loving those bright orange earrings!!!! And gat lip colour! 

Used some of all the powders from the palette. I was in a rush this morning (hit snooze too much) and dabbled into each one kind of all over. the lip is a bit worn off, but is the nars orgasm gloss point perk. I love that it it pocket-sized! Perfect for me at work. I had a lot of coffee today so I will credit that for my awake appearance. i could never do your amazing sultry look-flawless! I love those earrings, they are what I call my "piece of flair" and make me happy when I am on call and dealing with unpleasant people. I bought them at a boutique a few years ago, but have seen similar starfish earrings in several other stores. You should get a pair!

Hello!  I think you look fresh faced and natural. It is amazing that you can do all of that in 7 minutes.  I do not wear makeup very often, because of time constraints.  My time constraints are always me wanting more sleep though, lol.  Many days, I am lucky if I have time to throw on a tinted moisturizer and a lip balm (which I managed to do today, but not yesterday).  

My time constraints are the same In the mornings--the snooze button and I have a love/hate relationship Smiley Happy

Yuppers.  We certainly have that in common.

Ha…I have similar problems Smiley Happy I usually set my alarm at least 20 minutes early so I can hit snooze…I love my bed <3

If you get the MJ palette, I hope you love it! You must check back with us if you do. Smiley Very Happy

And omg, I want a shimmer brick pretty badly. I'm lacking in highlighters! All I have and use is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (which I do love!) and some odd pale-colored eyeshadow from my shadow palettes. Your complexion looks beautiful, and I'm so glad you're a freckled lady that is unafraid to show it off; I always thought freckles looked youthful and beautiful on the face! You also have really big, beautiful eyes, and I'm so happy to see that you use the Ambient Lighting Palette and enjoy it. Smiley Happy The gloss looks lovely on you too!

I love my freckles as does my hubby- he does not like when I wear anything that really covers them. I highly recommend the shimmer bricks! Not the cheapest, but they are so smooth and have such a nice finish.  I think I will be getting that palette and, hopefully, allocating more time in the mornings to use it! 

I couldn't get a good picture today. But I went for a more classic look today, with a hint of blue in the crease and under the lower lashline (which is hard to see in the photos). Used the naked 3 and the blues on the electric palette. Wearing Clinique peach pop and occ lip tar in harlot. 

Oh goodness! They turned out so big! bah.

Love it!  Especially the blush and pop of blue!

Love the touch of blue And the bold lip! I have been incorporating some bright blue/teal for summer and I think it looks great on you! 

The touch of blue is so subtle but so lovely for a daytime look! You are the queen of subtle, sophisticated color, seriously. And you certainly know how to rock a gorgeous bold lip! Smiley Happy

Looks like peach pop also pulls a little pink on you like it does on me! It's very pretty!!

I love this look. I like adding a pop of color like you did the blue but you are much better at blending. I need to try just doing it mostly on the outside (not in crease much) like you did. Very inspiring! Smiley Wink The way you did it lifts your eyes up so makes them look bigger.

You really rock those OCC lip tars.  I may pick up more someday, because I liked it better than I thought I would.

You are just so absolutely, strikingly, beautiful! Gorgeous look - especially like the bold lip.

Oooh, beautiful! Smiley Happy

You look airbrushed and gorgeous! 

You look amazing here!!!! Like your going to kick **bleep** in a business meeting and name some serious $$$$ with that power lipstick!  I love how you're keeping it doff with that eye though! Gorgeous and elusive.

You look so sleek and refined! Definitely good on the business front as others have said, but still very stylish and natural Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Face:
KVD primer, smashbox studio skin foundation, TF chocolate soleil bronzer, MAC peaches & cream blush & whisper of Gilt MSF.

Eyes:
UD potion primer, MIA & deep end eyeshadows. Nyx milk jumbo eye pencil.
MAC nylon, rule, soft brown eyeshadows, black track & sassy moss fluid lines.
Lorac 3D liquid lustre in diamond.
ABH espresso tinted brow gel.
Loreal voluminous carbon black mascaras.

Lips:
Fresh advanced lip therapy & Nars rikugien satin lip pencil. (I actually changed my lip color a few times.. I think in the pictures I switched to fresh rose lip balm.)

11 Replies