Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

That lipstick is gorgeous.  

Loving this!  You look rocker spunky but fresh for daytime! 

Pretty! You look like you could be going to work at a cool studio or off to a summer concert!

I am loving the contrast of that lip color with your yellow top! Very pretty look, taychristina11!

<3, Randee

I love your natural and fresh look! The winged liner and vibrant lip give it a perfect punch of personalty.

Highlighted

KVD;lipstick in Lolita

Soellbinding palette: sunset blvd, 8bit, precious, fallen 
liquid liner in Puro Amor
lock it powder foundation

Benefit stay flawless 15hr primer
bare Minerals READY Luminizer
Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray

Oh, this is BEAUTIFUL! I think we chose a similar color scheme today!!! I love it! I also love that KVD Lolita lipstick... I'll totally buy it someday!!

THANK YOU!

Lol, yeah I thought the same thing when I posted this one (about picking the same colour scheme) xD 

I guess great minds like you and Lari think alike when it comes to makeup Smiley Wink I love the precision of the eyeliner and shadow! the lipstick shade is perfect as well

Your makeup is flawless, but HOLY CRAP I love the way your eyeliner is shaped! So sleek but edgy!

I love this look! I might have to try and recreate this!

This look is beautiful! So fresh! And those colours on your eyelids are blended together perfectly. I love the pop of blue!

Gorgeous!  Your EOTD looks great!  Great blend of colors & your brows & wing look fab Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

Same lip as yesterday. Using the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette on eyes, Ardency Inn Americana Custom Coverage Concentrate and UD Naked Skin Loose Powder, and Stila Convertible Color in Peony on face.

Your eyes look great.  Ipsy sent me a Coastal Scents brush that is decent, but I have never tried any of the makeup.  It looks nice.

The eye shadows look fabulous! So doe-eyed.

oh my god I love you your brows. Stunning. How do you like Ardency?

Getting brow envy again Smiley Tongue I really love that lip color, it's not in your face but very beautiful

I know everyone else has already said this, but

YOUR.

EYEBROWS.

ARE.

STUNNING.

The Peony is such a great shade!  Great look malday Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

Your eyeshadow is perfection.   Loving that lip colour as well.  

I'm going to the dentist today, so I kept it pretty natural today (er, as natural as it's going to get.)
My random breakouts are starting to clear up.. It was WAY worse a couple of days ago. Now It's just lots of tiny bumps and two massive ones on my upper lip. Sigh.

Face: KVD primer, Estée Lauder double wear foundation, UD naked loose powder, MAC refined golden brozner, seduced at sea blush, whisper of gilt MSF.

Eyes: lancome cils XL booster & definicils mascara.

Lips: lush honey trap lip balm.

The Estee Lauder foundation looks great! I have little bit of acne and redness...now I want to try it out!

It is! It makes my skin look like...skin! haha. Kat von d's foundation is my favorite for full coverage, but lately it's been looking a little orange. The EL one is a better color match for now, and I love how I don't have to PILE on foundation or use concealer with it (not that I have to with kvd, but yeah.)

It's definitely worth it! The only con is it doesn't have a pump.

Ooh..yea I really like to have the pump. But I can sacrifice that for such nice coverage. I find I rarely use concealer, so having coverage like that without it is awesome! 

7 Replies