Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Stunning!  You should do a bolder eye more often Smiley Happy

I love this look on you! So beautiful! Heart

I can never post a decent picture. Lighting at my house sucks, and during the day i never have the time!
 I'm posting two because the second one shows the real color of the lipstick. 

Don't look at the faces I make, because I'm under the light and looking at the mirror behind my phone!And since I still have no concealer, I look like I should be an extra for The Walking Dead! Smiley Sad

Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation, Mac Mocha + MAC Costa Chic, Dr. Brandt pores no more, Lancome blush Rose Fresque, naked basics, ABH contour kit, Lancome noir eyeliner & Maybelline brown eyeliner.

Your brows are so well groomed I am envious!!  The lipstick goes well with the eyeshadow. Is it a taupe colour?Regardless, very pretty emmy89

Thanks!! I don't actually own any brow tools, so I just improvised using a small brush with a mix of "crave" and "faint" from the Naked Basics on my brows, and on the eyes, "Venus", "faint" and one color from the Chocolate Bar palette that I don't remember (I'm horrible with names).

The face kinda sucks because I only retouched the foundation and blush from my morning set up and added the lipstick. (I took those pictures half an hour ago)

well given the fact that you kind of "improvised" as you put it in your words, I am even more impressed.  Good job!

I used to do something similar before I got ABH dip brow, then set with clear brow gel. So it's a legit way to do brows in my opinion.

And your face does not suck, you silly! No need to be so hard on yourself.

Thanks Lari, you're so sweet! Smiley Happy I'm still learning, and since the budget was getting tight I left to buy brow products after I had all the basics, since for now I can do it with the eyeshadows!

I'm very jealous of your brows and skin. Also, you kind of remind me of Lily Aldridge, so I'm even more jealous. 

Highlighted

I had Google her to find out who she is! I wish I even remotely looked like her. I'm just a 5'2 petite Brazilian who can't even tan properly anymore after 3 years of Canada! But thanks, I'm still learning!

2 Replies