Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your brow game is impressive. And that lippie... amazing.

alright I've gotta know - what brow products did you use?!

Thank you!! Recently I've been using the Maybelline Master Shape in the shade Soft Brown and then my Too Faced Brow Envy kit and I just use the darker brown powder to fill in some spots Smiley Happy

You are a really lovely girl, and that lippie on you is perfection. I've been wanting Toying Around, and you're certainly selling me on it! 

Thanks so much Smiley Happy! I absolutely love that colour, you should definitely pick it up when you can! 

I was in a rush today, so I kind of just grabbed whatever was closest and threw it on. *Sigh* gotta love the week before finals....

Face: Lancome teint idole 24H foundation, too faced chocolate soleil bronzer, mac msf in perfectly poised.

Eyes: Nars mediterrane duo, stila liquid liner, mac costa riche liner, lroeal voluminous mascara.

Lips: Dior fluid stick in aventure.

(I tried to edit the first one to get the colors to show how vibrant they really are, but it just messed the picture up. :/ oh well)

securedownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpeg

You look amazing for a "quick, it's finals week" look!  I really love the colors you used on your eyes. 

Also, good luck!

thank you! Smiley Happy

you're so polished, but must admit I'm especially loving that sea turtle!!!!! 

Thanks, and I love the necklace too Smiley Happy I need to wear it more often.

I love love LOVE the Mediteranee duo by Nars!!! It looks warm and beautiful on you! For a 'throw it on' sort of stay, you are still a stunner.

Good luck on your finals! It's almost over Smiley Happy

Thanks Lari! I was a little hesitant to actually use the duo, but now that I have i'll be using it a LOT (and it makes me want kauai so much more)

I really like the orange on you!  I may try to put together a look with a peachy-orange soon Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

Hello girls, So here I am without my contacts Smiley Surprised ..the lighting is dark! sorry. 

Products used:

MAC fix +

UD primer

naked 2

L.A colors auburn lip liner

UD lipjunkie

MAC blacktrack gel liner

maybelline mega plush mascara (bleh)

download.jpg

STACEY, stacey, stacey, you totally need to take more front-facing photos like the one on the right! You look knock-down gorgeous, never mind the dark lighting! I don't care if the lighting is dark, you really look like you're glowing and glamorous and mysterious. It adds a great mood to the photos, hahaha! Though it does mean I can't see your spectacular eye detail, but that's okay, we know your work is impeccable. Smiley Happy

I'll make a note to avoid the Mega Plush Mascara. BTW, do you have a favorite drug store mascara you'd recommend?

LOL! I seriously laughed when i saw the 3 staceys.. Im like uh oh.. Well one of the reasons i dont like taking front face pictures is cause of my cheeks.. I feel like i got them chipmunk cheeks T_T ..I dont like my cheeeeeks! But ill try and take more pictures that way Smiley Tongue . Yea for some reason they kept coming out dark so i just said #*%# it lol. Yea the mega plush was ok but it just kept clumping my lashes -,- .. The one i did like is the revlon lash potion, Maybelline Rocket ,Rimmel London Glam eyes, Loreal false fiber lashes,Maybelline pumped up colossal, maybelline big eyes... those are some that i like.. I really like maybelline ^_^

There are women who would killlll for those cheeks! You have a beautiful face. 

Thanks hun.. I just feel like i cant ever lose weight from my face! I can everywhere else cept my darn face >.< lol

That will be a blessing as you age and your face naturally slims down, because you'll still have enough fat to not look sagging and wrinkly. No collagen fillers in your future, I think!

Your face looks slimmer and less chipmunk-cheeked when you're facing strait on. Jussayin'. 

lol i see it more chipmunky facing str8.. idk im weird o.x