Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!!  You're so sweet!  The Maybelline BB cream is actually my favorite one.. light/medium coverage.  I was afraid it would be greasy at first (idk why, I always imagine textures for things before I actually try them haha), but it always has such a nice finish on my skin; a little bit goes a long way! (plus it's cheap!!)

Holy moly guacamole you are pretty. I loooovvvveeee that eye makeup! 

NyFX3ly.png

Thank you, czikimonkey!

Beautiful! I love that blush and lip!

That blush looks so natural on you!  Hmm I didn't have the same luck with the pantone highlighter. 

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I went even more bold today! Please excuse my overall greasy-ness. I didn't do my make up til later and it was pretty hot. I plan on going to the gym soon anyways....also the lighting might we strange because I usually stand in front of my window in the morning to catch the light but I was running around the house trying to find decent lighting this afternoon.

Alaffia Everyday Coconut face lotion
Sephora CC
TF Natural face (bronzer, concealer, lightened, luminizer, powder blush)
TF Shadow insurance
Urban Decay Basics Palette
Sephora - Color My Life tablet
Kat VonD Ladybird palette (wolf, Siouxsie-sioux, and Cleopatra)
Anastasia brow kit
TF Better than Sex
TF lip insurance
MUFE N4

Your eyes are so striking! It looks like the KVD ladybird palette is treating you well! Smiley Happy I love it when you leave your hair down in a 'sexy, naturally tousled, unintentionally intentional' kind of way. It's completely gorgeous!

Thank you! Its the first time I used it. Its a lot more brown/orange in person.  I like it, but I definitely had to look up some inspiration since its a bold palette! I need a really red lip though, that would have made this look pop.

Beautiful! Your eyes are so big and Doe-like!  How are you liking the colour my life palette?  Would you reccomend it? 

Honestly I only used it because I looked up inspiration for the KatVonD palette, and the person used some random color, so I opened that to find a dupeish shade.  So in that regard, it's awesome because it has so many colors! I got it on the SiJCP sale, so it was totally worth it for me. Smiley Happy

And thank you! When I posted the pictures, enlarged the first one my eyes are so "doe" I almost look like I was crying, haha

You always look so great with the natural looking face.  One day, you are going to go super bold and surprise us all.

Thank you Smiley Happy I highly recommend the Too Faced Natural Face palette...it's not cakey or powdery or anything you can't tell it's there! 

I swear this looked bold!  I could not find white natural light anywhere, only yellowy lights.  This was bright orange and brown and super noticeable.  I will practice bolder looks on days I am working from home.  I haven't come close to mastering blending yet, so we'll see Smiley Happy

Hello Ladies,

Products used

Naked 3

Chocolate bar

MAC fix +

MAC painterly Paint pot

MAC Black track gel liner

Physicians formula eyebooster liner

Clinique lash doubling mascara

You are the serious eyeliner queen, I swear. I've never seen a winged eyeliner as well done as yours! It looks like it's actually part of your eye! 

Thank yooou! Thats the best compliment ever!! Ive been doing eyeliner since i was 14. Its my signature look Smiley Very Happy

Your skills are unreal. It looks like a painting. Gorgeous. 

Thank you ^_^ . I had a client today, that told me that i had angel hands cause of how gorgeous her  makeup looked! IM like Smiley Surprised Thank you, I wouldnt consider myself angelic <_<. But just years of practice and Makeup is my passion and Life! 

I agree! How on earth do you get your colours on your eye so precisely????? 

Stacey, you used similar colors to me today!!! It's gorgeous and so precise!

My husband surprised me with a trip to Disneyland for Mother's Day over the weekend, so I left my makeup at home.  I tried to make a general comment (because I would look at the board late at night from the hotel) from my phone but all of the pictures were blocking the post button.  All of you ladies look very lovely.  Loving the looks.

I love the pictures of Stacey and KB with their daughters too.  Yes, I am super jealous, because I want a daughter someday.  I am not getting any younger either, so I may have to go for it next year.  We have a cruise this December, and I cannot go if I get pregnant too soon.  You have to be less than 20 weeks, I believe.