Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Apparently I have that come hither look a lot.  I wonder if this is a selfie thing or if i walk around with that face. 

Thanks though! Pondering now. 

Back to work today & not enough sleep.....so I had to drag myself out of bed & start my regime.

1. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

2. Ole Erikson Brightening wipe

3. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream

4. Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate 

5. Alegenist Anti Aging Primer 

6. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation

7. Laura Mercier Concealer

8. Ulta Iceland shadow 

9. Marc Jacobs gel crayon pencil black 

10. Laura Mercier Plum smoke shadow 

11.Two faced peach beach blush 

12. Laura Mercier invisible pressed setting powder 

13. Urban decay all nightwear make up setting spray 

Smiley Happy

How do you like the Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate? I just picked up a sample and am excited to try it!

Well, I JUST got released from the city hospital a few hours ago.,so my make up is lacking.

I took a shower with BBW - Vanilla Woods CREAMY BODY SCRUB and washed hair with the BBW TRUE BLUE SHEA CASHMEIRE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER ( waiting to use it all up so I can get what I want from SEPHORA - its killing me but I cant waste it. Treated it with Bumble and Bumble invisible Hairdressers Oil ( LOOOOOVE IT ! ). I then "HIT PAN" with my LAVANILLA - Vanilla Lavender deodorant and used L'OCCITAINE Verbena Lotion ( smells AWESOME and is sooooo soothing,something about that Verbena..lol )

I have a First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay  on and used my sample ( which I regret because I cant find the big bottle for sale of my newest most favorite scent "ESCADA - CHERRY IN THE WIND" - ( PLEASE BRING THIS BACK SO I CAN PURCHASE A REGULAR SIZE BOTTLE )

So, Nothing fancy tonight.I am , however,going to get out my new Gel Nail Kit I got , made by OPI for Sephora and use one of the 3 paints ( SEPHORA - PLEASE STOCK THEM BACK UP, I HAVE # COLORS and the COLORS I WANT HAVE BEEN OUT FOR MONTHS! ) I think Im gonna use the RED I got , it was not my first choice, but is nice for a deep , basic red....." Mr.Right NOW" I believe it is called Smiley Happy

So, I hope Tuesday is better.........

If you are looking for the Escada I know a few SiJCPs still have it

I was going to take a picture today, but I totally forgot. I was inspired by all the vintage beauty books and looks I was seeing all weekend. My makeup was very Von Teese. 

Maybe tomorrow. Smiley Happy 

She always has the most beautiful lips! 

Today I'm wearing two drops of Chanel Smiley Wink lol

Seriously tho, I'm home all day today. So no make up for me! I'm letting my skin rest for now ^^ it needs to sometimes!

This comment reminded me of Marilyn Monroe.  When asked what she wore to bed she said, "Chanel Number five."  Later she clarified, it was because she did not want to say she slept in the nude.  Not that I am at all saying you are claiming that.  It just reminded me of that.

I just wanted to post and say all you ladies are stunning! Maybe I'll post here with a photo one day.  :-D ( don't cross your fingers lol!) but maybe!

I didn't wear make up today

Ha, I don't think wearing little or no makeup matters when it comes to pics here! We all have those days we've only had time to apply lipgloss or mascara and seem to post anyway!  This thread is addicting! 

So I've slowly been adding more and more products to my routine... Today I have...

Stila One-Step Correct

Smashbox Photofinish Color Correcting Primer

Cover FX CC Cream

MUFE Duo Mat Powder Foundation

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

ELF Eyelid Primer

Naked2 Palette

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner

No Bleeding Lips

NARS Satin Lip Pencil

NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner

MUFE HD Blush

NARS Blush

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Foundation touchups with Boscia BB cream

Yeah I think I have an addiction.

at least it's a healthy addiction Smiley Happy 

Nars lip pencils are amazing!

You are gorgeous!!  I love it all, I think it looks fabulous!  And I love the glasses.  You sure don't look 50!  I'm a little jealous of your skin....ok, alot jealous of your skin.  Beautiful!!

TY so much!

your collarbones are really pretty @curiouscannibal

People always tell me that but i've never understood why Smiley Surprised thank you! Smiley Happy

Oh wow, Lari.That is very dramatic Blues.I love it, it is totally "olds school"  I used to be able to pull off the blue, but I don't think I can anymore.

You look absolutely Stunning Smiley Wink

Thank you so much, Sultry. Smiley Happy I just can't resist my brights!

aside from foundation and concealer see the list below and the pic above for the what makeup I am planning wearing for tomorrow.

NYX: Sparkling Flamingo Lipstick

Benefit: Bikini Tini cream Eyeshadow

Tarte: Park Ave Princess Bronzer

Bobbi Brown: Black Chocolate Mascara

Benefit: Watt's Up
Beneift: Browzings light

Urban Decay: Sidecar Eyeshadow

My work observes casual Friday but we are also a law firm so there may be jeans in my outfit but it still has to be fancy see pic below for outfit! 

securedownload.jpg

I like that shirt a lot.