Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

10 years marriage,,,but some times he compliment me so warmly when I am not even expecting and other times I'm all dolled up but he don't notice at all and I ask him how do I look and then he says (political statement) beautiful as usual LOL.

MsStacey1990 you look too good.

That's adorable! You look beautiful. 

My husband tells me I'm beautiful every day. Sometimes I don't believe him when I am feeling icky because he says it so often, but it is very very nice to hear Smiley Happy 

Kept it pretty simple today since I'm still ... kind of sick. Smiley Sad This sinus infection won't go away! But at least I made myself look decent.

FACE:

MUFE Mat Velvet+ No. 25

Diffused light dusted all over, Ethereal Light as highlighter

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

MAC Full of Joy Blush

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow, Chocolate

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara

LIPS:

Too Faced La Creme in Lollipop

You look great! That sickness wont take your beauty away! I LOVE THAT LIPPIE OMG!!! can i have it T_T lol

Yep, that lipstick is awesome on you!!!!   

Thank you so much, ladies! One of my favorite lipsticks lately. I love violets and purples and fuchsias!

Uhm you look more than decent. You look so fresh faced, your eyes look perfect, and I love those lips! Maybe I will try lollipop instead Smiley Happy 

BAW. Thanks, Meag, you are so sweet! My favorite lipsticks from the La Creme line are definitely Lollipop and Juicy Melons... I've been eyeing Bon Bon for some time, and I haven't yet tried any of the nudes. If you haven't looked into them yet, definitely try UD's Revolution Lipstick sometime. Great formula!

Thanks for the tip! I will favorite those so I remember. Smiley Happy

Ok so, I was in my room, on my bed doing my makeup.. Then my daughter just happends to barge into the room and jump on my bed and the moment she jumped on the bed! My eyeliner just went all over my eye! I got sooo mad i didnt even try fixing it. So i didnt take a full face pic, cause the other eye was ruined T_T. One eye was ok so I took a pic of that! OMG I was sooo mad T_T lol. so i just went and washed my face! . My little girl said uh oh and ran back to the livingroom.. I hear the little mermaid on disney right now shes singing to eric, part of your world <_< (just saying) LOL

Products Used:

Naked 2 & Naked 3

UD Primer

Loreal HIP blue liner

MAC blacktrack gel liner

clinique mascara

(still feeling mad) lol

But heres the pic T_T ugh.

What colour did you use over the lid? I really like this look Smiley Happy

I used half baked and chopper mixed together, from the naked 2 palette ^_^. 

I'm loving the blue-bronze combo! 

That's a really, really pretty and smooth combination! Love Chopper + Half-Baked, two of my favorite shades from the palette!

I am loving the pop of blue in there! So pretty!

Great cut crease!  The color combo is gorgeous!  I wish I could take the time for a full face and a dramatic eye... Like you, my kids like to come in & distract me somehow & I cant sit for too long to get a fab eye down.  I'll have to keep them busy sometime to attempt a full look Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

They actually went in right side up on my phone, so I am surprised to see them sideways again.  I will never trust my phone again.  Sorry.

Once again, I forgot some things.  This time it was my brows.  Those are natural.  I did not even realize I forgot them until I arrived at Ulta and ran into my brow lady.  She just did them on Saturday, so I guess they look all right.

Lancome Regenerie Lifting Foundation Porcelaine 20c (need a darker shade for my new tan)

Dual Finish Powder Porcelaine Delicate 100c (also need a darker shade for my new tan)

Dior maximizer lash base (hate this- made my lashes so clumpy.  How can people say this is better than CILS)

MUFE smokey extravagant mascara

Benefit Boing Concealer shade 2 (too dark, so I mixed it with Eye Bright)

Benefit Eye Bright

NARS Laguna bronzer

NARS eyeshadow base

Josie Maran pink escape cheek gelee

MUFE Auqa Eyes liner in 12L (love this shade so much even though it did not really show in the picture)

OCC Stained Gloss in new wave (had been wearing it a couple hours in this picture- lasted about 5)

I also used my Naturally Pretty Palette again (last Friday stunk).  It was much better today.  I put my makeup on at 8:30 am and it was still there with no creasing at 7pm when I left my Total Conditioning class.  The instructor kicked my butt today too, so I was shocked I did not sweat it all off.

I also tried the Bumble and Bumble hairdresser oil for the first time today.  My first experience was unpleasant.  It did not spread evenly, so my hair looked way too oily in some parts and way too frizzy in others.  It was a really bad hair day.

So fresh faced and pretty! Loving the eyeshadow too Smiley Happy

Thanks.  I was not fond of this palette the first time I used it, so I am glad I gave it a second chance.

You look very pretty, and the eyes look so nice and natural and well-blended with a good amount of depth. I'm so glad you gave the IT Cosmetics palette a second chance, and you had a better experience this time! It looks so lovely on you! (And wow, I really love the Josie Maran cheek gelee, too. What a beautiful flush!)

Thanks.  I work so hard on my blending, so it is good to hear that I am finally making progress. It takes me longer to do my eyes than the rest of my face combined.  

I am naturally red toned, and I felt the cheek glee looked almost exactly like the red on my nose.  That could be good or bad depending on how you look at it I guess.  I will use it again soon and see what I think.

I was happier with the Naturally Pretty Palette yesterday, so I will likely keep it.

Oooo I was looking at the pictures thinking how pretty your lips look and lo and behold, it's a product I've been eye-balling every time I go into the store. May have to make one of these mine now.

This specific lip product came directly out of the summer stash kit.  If you want to try the tar and some other products, you may want to look into the kit.  Be warned, it is very small.  I love the variety and quality of products and am having fun playing with them.  I just will not get to play with them for long, because the samples are so small.

Highlighted

So today I tried the little palette that came in the Laura Mercier Flawless Color Favorites Set and I love it! I didn't realize how much product I had picked up on my brush though and blended a little too much so I had glittery eyes, but I do like how it came out in the end. I'll have to practice more because I am digging the soft, smokey look. I did tone it down a bit though to go out Smiley Very Happy I'm still learning how to get both eyes to match perfectly but I'll get there Smiley Tongue

Same face stuff as usual, and:

-Stila's Kitten eyeshadow for inner corner highlight

-Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara

-Stila Smudgestick in Tetra (shimmery purple)

-Milani Plum Rose lipstick + NYX lipliner (forget the name)

-Milani Matte Baked Blush in Bella Rosa

-Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze 03 (I LOVE this stuff! For once in a set, something matches my skin tone perfectly. Between this and The Porefessional, my face didn't get oily even in the sweltering heat of today, but I still had a bit of a glow. I feel like it helped my face match my neck better as well)

Love the soft smoke look, you are beautiful Smiley Happy

6 Replies