Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!! I loved what I tried with the palette so far. Such pretty shades, and the ones I used blended so smoothly and easily!

Me too, I love that they are so smooth. The only one I'm not a huge fan of is the transforming pearl. In my experience, it doesn't really do what it's intended for. Used on top of other shadows, it just mutes down the color. On it's own it's not so bad though.

Ha, I don't really intend to plaster it on top of the other shadows. I used it yesterday as my inner corner and brow bone highlight, and I was perfectly happy with the results. I don't want to mute down the other colors!

Oooooooo. This is one of my favorites of your recent looks. So Glam and gorgeous!

Aaaaaah! Thank you, Brenna! I'm really pleased with the performance of this palette. 7.5 hours later and the eyeshadow hasn't creased or budged. Smiley Happy And I'm not usually an all-matte shadow type of girl!

I agree! Thus is my fav of your looks! Dark eyeshadow,  bangs and the lip! Beautiful! 

Ooooo, you got IT, finally! Smiley Very Happy I'm glad you love it. It's a really nice palette.

Btw, nice eye and lip combo. Love those colors together.

I DID, thanks to you, and I love it! Thanks so much for the enabling, lyravega (and for the compliments). Smiley Happy

No prob. Always happy to enable Smiley Very Happy ( and compliment always radiant Lari Smiley Wink )

Very pretty Lari! I like the smokey eye on you!

full face 04-30-14.jpgshadow 04-30-14.jpg

Most are repeats from yesterday, so I will only list the items that are different.

I remembered my brows today.  Forgot my blush.  I am getting old and seem to forget something everyday.

It Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil

ABH brow gel

Stila Foil shadow in kitten (blended with It Cosmetics transforming shade)

Meteorites in Perles Du Paradise

OK, I'm not sure if you're just joking or not, but if you're really getting forgetful, try taking B12. I honestly was beginning to think it was the beginnings of Alzheimer's for me. I've been taking it for about 6 months now and it's really made a difference! Just sayin'!

I am seriously forgetting a lot of stuff lately.  I used to have a fantastic memory, so it is unusual.  My Dr has been trying to convince me to take B12 for a different reason.  Looks like I should probably listen.  Thanks.

Ooooh I really love the Stila foil shadow! It's so shimmery and brightening! Even without the blush, you really look so pretty and fresh. How are you liking your Perles du Paradise?

I really liked it too.  It will be an awesome look with a darker shadow for the night on the town.  For daytime, it is a little much.  I never used to wear blush at all, because I always felt like I was red enough without it.  One day, I just decided controlled red looks better than uncontrolled red.  I like the Perles Du Paradise a lot.  Today was only my first time using them, but they provided just a very subtle, pretty sheen.  

You have such a great look--so fresh and pretty! 

Thanks.  I think you're pretty neat too.  You also have a nice look.

Such a nice look. You look great!

Thank you so much.

I LOVE that eyeshadow on you! It's beautiful and makes your eyes pop Smiley Happy

Thanks.  I really liked it.