Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Apparently working from home today meant being inspired by and then copycatting Brenna. Tried my hand with colorful lids. It doesn't seem to show up in the pictures as much as I feel it does in reality though.

Face:

Benefit the Porefessional

Yabi foundation

Clinique airbrush concealer

Clinique cream blush in sweet cheeks

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil

Ada Cosmetics Peach Bronzer

Eyes:

Olay shadow in hazelnut for brows

Revlon Colorstay quad in Exotic

Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes mascara

Lips:

Proenza Schouler for MAC lipstick in Primrose

You look amazing! I can see the color! Yellow at your inner corner, at least. Smiley Happy It's really fun! That lipstick really suits you, too, and it looks amazingly natural on you!

haha I'm so glad you can see something. I kept looking at the pictures and looking in the mirror and thinking something is not translating.

I actually rimmed my eyes in the yellow then focused purple in the outer corner and crease with some cream color blending it to the lid and I put a tiny bit of black shadow in the outer corner to try to deepen the purple. I think pretty much all of that got lost in the photos, but I had fun playing.

I love it! I can totally see the yellow pop in the corners and it looks great! Also, I'm super blush-y and stoked that you liked my look enough to give it a go. ^_^ Your skin looks flawless as well, beautiful!

Highlighted

Thank you! I have a long way to go before I reach your level, but I had a lot of fun playing with this.

I love your glasses!  You've got that "I just rolled out of bed & I'm this gorgeous" look happening Smiley Happy  

xo, Mia

Hahaha that's basically my makeup philosophy! I was telling my boyfriend once that the majority of the time when I do my makeup, I'm trying to look like one of those freaks of nature who have hit the genetic lottery and just wake up looking that good. Everyone I know personally has seen me bare faced, so they all know the truth. But the strangers on the street don't know and perhaps I've got them fooled! Smiley Wink

Love your tousled wavy hair.

you do the "I'm not wearing makeup" makeup down pat!

Went simple for the eyes today to let my lip colour pop Smiley Happy

I used the Kat Von D Monarch palette, maybelline master precise eyeliner and they're real mascara by benefit

On my lips I'm wearing Toying Around by MAC Smiley Happy

Love it, Looks gorgeous.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Your brow game is impressive. And that lippie... amazing.

alright I've gotta know - what brow products did you use?!

Thank you!! Recently I've been using the Maybelline Master Shape in the shade Soft Brown and then my Too Faced Brow Envy kit and I just use the darker brown powder to fill in some spots Smiley Happy

You are a really lovely girl, and that lippie on you is perfection. I've been wanting Toying Around, and you're certainly selling me on it! 

Thanks so much Smiley Happy! I absolutely love that colour, you should definitely pick it up when you can! 

I was in a rush today, so I kind of just grabbed whatever was closest and threw it on. *Sigh* gotta love the week before finals....

Face: Lancome teint idole 24H foundation, too faced chocolate soleil bronzer, mac msf in perfectly poised.

Eyes: Nars mediterrane duo, stila liquid liner, mac costa riche liner, lroeal voluminous mascara.

Lips: Dior fluid stick in aventure.

(I tried to edit the first one to get the colors to show how vibrant they really are, but it just messed the picture up. :/ oh well)

You look amazing for a "quick, it's finals week" look!  I really love the colors you used on your eyes. 

Also, good luck!

thank you! Smiley Happy

you're so polished, but must admit I'm especially loving that sea turtle!!!!! 

Thanks, and I love the necklace too Smiley Happy I need to wear it more often.

I love love LOVE the Mediteranee duo by Nars!!! It looks warm and beautiful on you! For a 'throw it on' sort of stay, you are still a stunner.

Good luck on your finals! It's almost over Smiley Happy

Thanks Lari! I was a little hesitant to actually use the duo, but now that I have i'll be using it a LOT (and it makes me want kauai so much more)

I really like the orange on you!  I may try to put together a look with a peachy-orange soon Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

Hello girls, So here I am without my contacts Smiley Surprised ..the lighting is dark! sorry. 

Products used:

MAC fix +

UD primer

naked 2

L.A colors auburn lip liner

UD lipjunkie

MAC blacktrack gel liner

maybelline mega plush mascara (bleh)