Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh, I've color-treated my hair forEVER. I used to go extremely blonde, though, and I haven't done it in years. Now I stick to deep dark browns, auburns, and reds. Smiley Happy

Pretty as usual!

I really do like creme cup on you. I find it can be borderline tacky on some people, but it looks really great on you.

Thank you, kb! I think on some skin tones, Creme Cup can look...... well, as you said, tacky. Too stark, maybe. I'm not convinced it's a universal shade, but it's a trusty standby on my skin tone, if I want something that is a little more natural and neutral without being a nude lip!

I dont think my pictures picked up the warmness of the browns that I added but it is there to balance out the black! And again, I didnt change my clothes before I started taking pictures Smiley Happy 

IMG_20140503_162336-1.jpgIMG_20140503_162512.jpgIMG_20140503_162610.jpg

EYES:

Warm, matte, light, almost orangey beige/brown as transition color

Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette 

Charming in crease socket with a slight blending upward onto brow bone. Buffed out with light brown transition color for warmth

Jailbird in inner corner / inner lower lash line

Bada**(dont want this bleeped!) on lid / mid and outer lower lash line

Miss Sparkles on outer V and buffed out gently with light brown transition color again

Ringleader as highlight with a little Dainty over it to tone down the shine

FACE: 

All bronzers in Too Faced Bonjour Soleil palette

Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl 

You have great brows!!  I cant tell if you pencil them in or not, but they look naturally flawless!

xo, Mia

Thank you Mia!! That is such a compliment to me because my brows used to be so overplucked! I've been using elf's eyebrow kit believe it or not but I plan on upgrading to Anastasia brow powder duo soon. I loved the sample an associate gave me! 

Thanks everyone!! Smiley Happy

You look lovely!  So pretty Smiley Happy

Wow! You look like a serious beauty in these pics! 

Ohhhhh I love this!! It looks absolutely gorgeous!

So pretty. I love this. 

OMGGGGG YOUR BLUE SMOKY EYE IS SO GORGEOUS

I was just so excited about it that I had to capslock. I absolutely adore this bold, fun look on you, and the lip color is so bubblegum pink and perfect. This is such a glam, fun, inspiring use of color! Perfect on your pretty face!

Thank you!! And you know what, in person my lips are pretty pink but not as pink as they appear in the photo but at least now we know bubblegum pink lips totally goes with a blue smokey eye! Haha

Oh yeah....Lari, this one's for you!

tumblr_lsz5qp1mho1r3r0x4o1_r1_500.png

My life when it comes to other people and my makeup :/ Happens all the time!!! SERIOUSLY!! I can never make them happy Smiley Mad

This reminds me of a month ago when I went to school without makeup on one time. My teacher looked at me and said "I... Don't mean to sound mean or anything and I hate to say this.. But you look terrible! Are you okay?" 

Yep. Totally okay. Just woke up 10 minutes before I had to leave for class. Haha.

LOL, I've experienced the opposite! I am the teacher, and whenever I'd go to school without makeup I have had some of my high school students come up to me and ask me if I was sick and say how tired I looked, lol. 

Isn't it the best? Especially when you're feeling okay.. then that point hits... and you don't feel so okay anymore. 

Yep! Dead on! The best way to convince your coworkers you're actually sick is to go in without makeup. 

I never worked in makeup.  They must have thought I was sick all the time!

This completely describes me!!  No matter what people say, makeup can enhance your features & really make a huge difference!  I've gotten "ohh, sweetie, are you okay?" or "maybe you should go home..."

Sigh.

xo, Mia

10 Replies