Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oooo pretty eyes! 

What shade of Dipbrow is that?

Thank you! I use Chocolate. An SA recommended it to me, and I was surprised at how well it worked on my face and with my hair. I heard they all ran so dark but I was lucky, this shade is just fine on me!

If you're interested in Dipbrow, all of my Sephoras are sold out of it completely BUT... when I was in Nordstrom today, they were completely stocked with every single shade. You might have better luck finding it in a Nordstrom!

Totally! It looks SO natural on you. Yeah, it's been sold out everywhere I've looked as well - but I haven't tried Nordstrom yet! Will definitely have to check and see. Thanks!

Good luck! I was surprised at how Nordstrom was 100% stocked and Sephora was completely sold out. I think a lot of people just don't think to check Nordstrom for ABH products.

Your eyes are ridiculously gorgeous.  So green.  They really pop with this look, in a natural way.  I love that lip color! Especially since it's called Roman Holiday...

Thank you so much! And this was totally my first Nars lipstick. It goes on pretty sheer so you can build it up to whatever intensity you like. Smiley Happy

Yeah! Holy pretty eyes!!!!

Is it because you're wearing green today? Your eyes look even more green than usual. Even for minimal, you look lovely darling. BTW, what's the paint color on your wall? I really like that, too! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, joz! Sweet as ever. Smiley Happy And the paint color is Colonial Yellow from Sherwin-Williams. Goes with the... well... colonial (okay, federal) house that I live in! It's such a happy color and it always makes me smile when I hang out in the living room.

Highlighted

YOUR EYES. Wow they're beautiful,  and the lip combo is very pretty!

Still feeling really under the weather, but hey, at least I look good. Totally fixed the hair after the photo, too. Sigh.

Face:

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (aaaand I'm out. Sobs into her hands. I need to actually purchase it now? Darn!)

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer

Ambient Lighting Powders in Diffused and Ethereal Light

Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer

Tarte 12-Hour Blush in Thankful

Nars Orgasm

Eyes:

ABH Dipbrow

UD Anti-Aging Primer Potion

Sleek i-Divine Sunset Palette

Chocolate Bar palette for brow bone highlight

L'Oreal Infallible Gel Liner

MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara

Lips:

MAC Creme Cup

You look amazing! I love this look. Your skin looks luminous, and again, those eyes! 

Thank you so much! And the luminous skin is definitely the Nars moisturizer... and I'm so sad I'm out of it. I got a sample because I wanted a tinted moisturizer I could throw on and look good during my vacation in June. Long story short, I'm in love, and I love it way better than my MUFE Mat Velvet+. Guerlain still has the edge but I'd rather not wear it every day!

Tomorrow I'm taking a day off of makeup in order to bake and cook in preparation for Easter, but I'll pull out my Electric Palette again soon enough.

When I went to the beauty bar and got a mini make over that's what they used on me!  I got the sephora brand because I was already spending over $200. Maybe when it runs out I'll get it.  Now that I look I think it's cheaper because sephoras was $26 but half the size!  

Get it next time! It's such a quality product... I love it.

Plus it's got 5spf more...so it's better for me? Smiley Wink

More sun protection is always better in my opinion. 

You are so glowy today! 

Spoiler: It's my illness, haha! Naw, just kidding... somewhat. I never thought I'd dig the glowing look with my combination oily skin, but I've grown to seriously love it with this tinted moisturizer. Thanks, Brenna! Smiley Happy

Ha, yeah, I get that! I seem to get more compliments on my makeup on sick days. I think I try extra hard to look good when I'm less than great.  Overcompensation! I need to get me that NARS Moisturizer! Wow! 

LOVE the bronze-y goddess eyes.

-Vichy bb cream

- too faced snow bunny bronzer

-Laura merciesr baked highlight

-Anastasia brow wiz

-kat Von d spellbinding palette(dark throne, instaglam, stupid autocorrect, precious)

-urban decay 24/7 eye pencil in smoke

- deconstructed rose lip gloss in nine

- no mascara. 

Sorry if this shows up twice, I commented and it refreshed to the stupid mobile site. 

You look fantastic and fierce. It's dramatic and subtle at the same time. Teach me everything you know! Smiley Wink 

I think it's all riding on the lip with this one! -And what I call 'my evil eyes'. I learned this little trick on youtube that you can use scotch tape to do your eyeshadow. first, you make the tape less sticky by taping it to the back of your hand. Then line the tape up with the natural angle of your lower lash line to the end of your brow. Then you can go to town with shadow and not worry about taking it out too far. ( I just use the handle of another makeup brush nowadays and forego the tape and I end up with a softer edge) 

I love the lip color on you!  

Are you using Vichy's ProEven BB cream (I think they make a bunch of other BB creams but they're not available in the States)?  How do you like it?  Smiley Happy