Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Today I went for a fresh, spring-y look. I'm taking my brother & my sister in law out for dinner and a movie, so I wanted to dress up a little bit.

Face: estee lauder double wear, too faced chocolate soleil bronzer, hourglass diffused heat blush.

Eyes: anastasia berverly hills lavish palette, stila liquid liner, loreal mascaras, too faced bulletproof brows.

Lips: YSL gloss volupte #15.

Omg! You look like a knockout today! I love the pinky-corals in your look, especially your soft springy eyes. And those earrings are to die for. Smiley Happy

thank you! It was nice to use brighter colors that weren't too out there, I need to use this palette more often. And I love the earrings too Smiley Happy

Wow, don't you look all glammed up! Beautiful!

thanks Smiley Very Happy

What a natural beauty you are!

thank you Smiley Happy

Today's look:

Face:

Hourglass veil mineral primer

Hourglass immaculate liquid powder foundation - golden 
Nars radiant creamy concealer - custard

Too faced primed and pore less pressed powder

MAC mineralize skin finish - soft and gentle

- No bronzers or blushes today!

Eyes:

Lancome aquatique eye base

Lancome colour design 5 shadow & liner palette - bronze amour 

Tarte multiplEYE lash enhancing primer

Lancome definicils mascara

Brows:
Clinique brow shaper powder - taupe
Diorshow brow styler pencil - universal shade

Lips:
Lancome colour design lipstick - natural beauty

You are incredible gorgeous! The effect is a very fresh-faced, 'natural' but perfect sort of beauty! And you have such perfectly white, straight teeth. Smiley Happy Beautiful!

Absolutely gorgeous. 

Highlighted

Flawless complexion and beautiful eyes.  Beautiful curls tooSmiley Happy

Thank you all Smiley Happy you're too kind

You look amazing, as usual! You simply have stunning features. Kinda jealous. haha.

Awww you're sweet, thank ya! Jealous? Are you kidding me, you're stunning girl Smiley Happy

Ever decide to do your makeup one way, and end up doing something totally different?

My plan was to do a corally/lightly smoked eye, but I ended up doing a fairly neutral winged eye with a pop of purple in the crease and under the lashline.

Used the Electric palette and Bite's violet. 

Also tested out Becca Beach Tint in guava under a powder blush... not sure I like it. Smells delicious, but there's no colour once blended, I feel like. Bah. 

Also, I'm SUPER tired (had a looooong night to meet a deadline) so my eyes look funny in these photos lol. Also, I have a deep crease... so don't mind the dark line, it's not that I didn't blend Smiley Wink

I reallllly like this look on you! I may have to buy that lippie because I've been looking for a purple-y shade, and that's just gorgeous! Very springy!

Wow...I really love this look.  You have beautiful skin.  I love that lip!  Altogether it looks like a slightly darker shade of radiant orchid, super springy.  I dig it.

I adore these colors on you! You look fresh and spring-y. 

Those violet shades look amazing on you!

i like this look! I saw this earlier and didn't read this was from the UD palette! 

Nailed Radiant Orchid! 

Happy Friday Beauties!

Today I don't quite know what I was going for, and my flash keeps washing me out.

Sephora CC cream medium

TooFaced shadow insurance

Stila "Stylish in Seoul" palette (eyes)

Dior Overcurl Mascara

Estee Lauder Ingenious Color Palette (brow fill in attempt)

MUF Rouge lip

bareminerals Marv. Moxie gloss (I am clearly loving this combination...I need more lip stuff!)

Also I don't know how you guys do such gorgeous close ups! I pointed my eye in all different directions and still couldn't get it right I felt like a crazy person.

I just make sure I look down to take good photos of my lids. Like, all the way down. Like, to the point where I'm trying to stare at my cheekbones. That usually gets a smooth snapshot of your eyelids!

I really love that lippie on you, by the way. It's really sweet and succulent-looking on your lips, just a little bit more pigmented than au natural. Reminds me of Snow White!

Good to know, I'll try that. 

Thank you! I really need to get some different shades. I like the way the MUF Rouge is shaped, and how it goes on. It doesn't stay that great, but I'm constantly drinking coffee and tea so I don't think that helps. Smiley Happy 

Great tip! Thanks! I'm quite terrible at taking pics of myself so every tip helps!