Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous color on you, BrennaBombshell!  I woudl stock up on more shades like this if I were you Smiley Happy

Thanks, Urbie! I think I'm going to try branching out a little more now that I'm getting such nice comments on something out of my normal nude-or-berry-lippie comfort zone.

That really does look stunning on you, Brenna! I'm excited to try it and see how it looks on me now. I just got my Sephora delivered today from the vibluxe code. Smiley Happy

Thanks Tracy! Make sure you post pics!!! You guys have made my day. *blush*

I loooove your piercings! I had a lipring too but my husband doesnt like it so i dont wear it no more ;-; .. but you look beautiful Smiley Happy

Thank you MsStacey! My lip piercings are gone now, I just have the Monroe, dermal and my tongue. And my ears are stretched. I used to have my cheeks done, but that got in the way of everything! 

i wanted a monroe! but my husband refuses to let me get it Smiley Sad lol i still got the lil hole on my bottom lip on the right side! Since my husband is a chef hes gone all day, and whenever im out i put my lip ring in but take it out before he gest home! he doesnt like it at all LOL. I got it back in 2010 and i was out of town visiting. So i got it he put up with it for a while but now i have to keep it out.. but i sneak it in sometimes lol. Seeing you with yours ,ima put mine on tomorrow now lol. then take it out before he gets home Smiley Very Happy

Lol, that's too funny! My lip closed up forever ago, as did my cheeks. But where my cheeks were, it left scars that when I smile, it looks like dimples and I love it! My dermal is my favorite, though. Easiest, cleanest, most low maintenance piercing I ever had! I'm glad my boyfriend doesn't mind mine though. I have lots of piercings and tattoos, and he has none, but he likes them on me. (Whew! I have plans for lots more tattoos!)

I try and put the piercing threw it every now and then to keep the hole from closing! and i wanted a tattoo! but thats another thing! my husband doesnt liike them either LOL! im terrified of needles though! so i probably wouldnt bring myself to getting one! even though i have thought about getting one .. my best friend has over 25 tattoos e.e and she just sat there when she was getting them laughing and talking! while im there like (x.x) omg let it be done! lol i have a terrible fear of needles! you are lucky your bf does let u have them!  Smiley Very Happy

Brenna, your gorgeousness hurts my eyes. Smiley Tongue

You guys, with all the blushing you're making me do, I'm never gonna need to apply the fake stuff again. Smiley Very Happy Thank you!

I'd DIE for your lips!!! GORG lady!

So I worked from home today, and I decided to do a bolder eye than I usually do... since I pretty much always wear light neutrals. So a smoky, purple eye it was! And it gave me an excuse to use my new UD Ammo palette. I also NEVER line my waterline with anything but white or nude, as I feel it makes my eyes smaller... but eh, figured I'd do it for this look.

It's not perfect, but practice makes perfect, right? Right? lol. 

2014-03-27 14.30.29.jpg

2014-03-27 14.29.23.jpg

Oooo, I like the lining on the waterline! It really defines the shape of your eyes. I think it actually helps make your eye color stand out a bit more, too. How do you feel about it?

I always feel like it closes my eyes. I have smallish eyes to begin with, so I don't like anything thank makes them look smaller. But... I think the liner suits this makeup more than the nude line would have. I have purple shadow under my bottom lashes... maybe if I had a purple liner to match it, I would feel differently Smiley Tongue

I wouldn't call your eyes smallish at all! Quite the contrary! And I can really see the whole shape of your eyes. I think it looks beautiful. It could just take a little getting used to. Smiley Happy

Really? I always thought they were on the small side. I tend to play them up so they look slightly bigger haha. 

And thank you Smiley Happy

Alright, maybe I'll try to get used to darker waterlines. Taking me out of my comfort zone! lol

I love the liner on the waterline! I agree with jozkid; I think the darkness doesn't make your eyes smaller, but emphasizes the light blue(?) of your eyes. (My eye color is similar, and I like tightlining my lower lids in a darker color sometimes for the same reason.) 

Heh, yeah, they're light blue (with a hint of grey) with a dark navy ring around them. Depending what I wear, different colours are emphasized. Darker colours make them look lighter, which I don't mind Smiley Tongue

Hmm. Maybe I'm just not used to seeing my eyes rimmed in darker colours. Like the first time I filled in my eyebrows... it was like whoa! That's weird! haha.

I once thought lining my waterline with a dark color made my eyes look small, too... but I came around from that long ago. I think your eyes stand out in a beautiful, fantastic way in this look!  The pale lilacs and silvers in the smoky eye are very flattering!

By the way, what color is on your lips? I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pale pink, and your complexion looks similarly fair like mine.

Aww thanks! Maybe it's just that I'm not used to it, and used to seeing it done poorly on others. But you have huge, beautiful eyes. Totally jealous of your peepers!

My lips is a combo of things lol! I'm still trying to find an "easy" nude lip, to no avail. Currently I'm using Smashbox's nude lipliner in fair, a touch of concealer on top (not a lot, just literally a smidge), and then Dior's Lip Glow on top. 

19 Replies