Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is what im wearing Smiley Surprised hope no one comes over <_< lol , Was bored so i did this out of random! 

I really like the right eye (my right/the right in the picture) look, it makes your eye look HUUUUUUGE!  Also, I have to ask, do you wear circle contact lenses?  Or are you just lucky enough to have those giant (and lovely!) eyes?

thank you Smiley Very Happy , saddly they are contacts T_T omg i wish these were my eyes, but i wear prescribed lenses so i have them all the time..  Smiley Happy , you mean the rainbow liner Smiley Happy yea i added the white liner so it made it look bigger heheh! i was bored! 

I feel you on the need for corrective lenses - I have terrible eyes and I'm trying to get back into wearing my contacts.  They look gorgeous on you, though, and it could have fooled me if I wasn't checking so closely lol.

lol, if only! these are circle lenses! the dolly eye contacts! thats why they look a bit bigger than our normal iris color! . im planning on ordering some new ones Smiley Very Happy 

I figured id post this picture since i see you girls like the neutral look Smiley Wink think i used the naked 2 for the look i dont remember T_T

I can't pick what I'm more jealous of, your eyes or your lips Smiley Very Happy

Hahaha! Thank you.. people love them .. but i dont know why.. they look normal to me xD

I love that lipstick! What is it?

Rimmel stay glossy, in color all night long Smiley Happy 

A tad shiny, I've been out today!

Face:

MUFE Mat Velvet+

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders, Diffused and Ethereal Lights

Le Creme Blush de Chanel 69 Intonation

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

UD Naked2 Palette (Half-Baked all over lid, Pistol on outer 1/3 and into crease, Blackout to deepen, Pistol smudged on lower lash line, Bootycall/Foxy brow bone highlight)

ABH Dipbrow in Chocolate

UD 24/7 liner in Smoke for tightlining

Maybelline Greatlash Mascara

Lips:

Tarte Lipsurgence in Lovely

Some Buxom gloss whose name escapes me that I tried on in-store...

Beautiful! I didnt do anything today, today is one of those bleh days, were i just wanna be laying down! haha. i also had a couple come see the kittens T_T they picked one and will be back for her when shes old enough to go!

Highlighted

OMG Kittens!!! I have two fur baby cats, but they are my two boys. How many kittens do you have right now?

OMG LARI!!! go to off-topic and look for thread called kitten update! i posted new pics today!!! 

Going to run there now!!!

No bronzer today so I look extra ghostly, lol! 

Face:

MUFE Mat Velvet+

Mac Pro Longewear Concealer

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders in Diffused and Ethereal Lights

Le Creme Blush de Chanel in 69 Intonation with Dim Infusion lightly layered on top

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Moonstone

Eyes:

ABH Dipbrow

Too Faced Chocolate Bar, Marzipan on lid. Too Faced <3s Sephora, shimmery gold color at inner corner/piano keys highlight. Nars Rated R duo, cobalt blue in outer v and a little into the crease.

L'oreal gel liner

UD 24/7 liner in sabbath

MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara

Lips:

Too Faced La Creme in Juicy Melons

Beautiful as always ^_^ .. I dyed my hair Burgundy on top and left my blonde at the bottom.. ill post a pic possibly later.. having a busy day today ^_^

OMG! I can't wait to see a pic of that! I love funky colored hair. Smiley Happy Good luck with your busy day! I had a busy weekend, myself... father-in-law visited!

lol ^_^ hopefully i can post it later! yesterday was crazy! and i think the other MUA there was abit upset, cause this lady had scheduled to get her makeup done by her, but then she saw me doing someone elses makeup and then looked at my makeup. the pic i posted below.. and shes like thats absolutely beautful can you do mine.. ..she had already scheduled with leslie and switched to me.. i felt bad but I HATE to say this.. the other girl needs more practice.. <_>

i'm so jealous of your eye color, every shadow i've seen on you just makes them pop!

I used my chocolate bar today! I was in a rush this morning getting ready so i just did this simple look! ^.^

It is a BEAUTIFUL simple look, though!

Thank you ^_^ 

You're almost smiling!!!! I love this look on you, you look gorgeous!

HAHAH! yesss i know! but i hate my smile T_T lol. the girls on beautylish want me to smile but i just cant stand my smile :< lol but thank you

2 Replies