Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love this!! 

I got my palette but have yet to have a chance to use it. 

I am hoping I can use it this weekend. 

OMG I can't wait to get this palette. It looks awesome!!!

WP_20140402_022.jpg

Why is this image so tiny? I've selected "Full size." EDIT: EEEE! That was embarrassing; it published HUGE size.

Anyway, mostly I just thought it'd be nice to show you guys my face, since I interact on here sometimes.  I came back home from work today feeling a little ill, so I'm trolling the forums.  This is a no makeup look because I was in a hurry this morning; I'm using products that I'm actively trying to use up/hit pan on:

Face:

OH Herbal Day cream

LM foundation primer

Nars sheer glow in Santa Fe

MUFE HD setting powder

Revlon cream blush in Rosy Glow

Eyes:

Lancôme color design in avant gold

YSL babydoll mascara

Anastasia clear brow gel

Lips:

Tarte glamazon pure performance 12 hr lipstick in Inspired  

Fragrance:

Prada candy

I like that you included your fragrance of the day too, chelsd! Smiley Happy Prada Candy is one of my favorites Smiley Wink. NARS Sheer Glow is also one of my favorite every day foundations.Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee

lols. It's ok, BeautyTalk's photo upload is terrible (c'mon, if you have time to make it fancy looking then you have time to make it display REAL SIZE and have a RESIZE feature. And honestly, what is the point of having an inconvinient side box when the little icon on top works better AND have more options?)

Hey Girls! Ill be posting what i have on later on! But I just wanted to share with you all, my first time ever doing a face chart! its really a paper that clinique has and you write down what products you want for the next time you visit you have in hand what you want! it comes with a face on it, was a bit rough to get the makeup on it! so it looks abit messy! haha! but im ordering actual face charts soon Smiley Very Happy so im excited. But i did this in like 15 mins just to try it out ^.^

That's cool! I'm ordering a makeup mannequin this weekend so I can practice looks on it and I'm really excited. I should grab some face sheets too!

Yes! im gettin face charts and eye charts! just for practicing and making dramatic looks and artistic kind! Smiley Very Happy im excited also! clinique dont carry face charts T_T lol im like aww i wanted to buy some but saddly they dont haha!

Since I got my new 10 pigments set in the mail yesterday, I did this look today. Didnt take full pic cause i looked weird LOL. Smiley Happy But I used UD primer potion, NYX milk pencil, Neon bright Pink pigment, physicians formula eyeliner! 

This is FANTASTIC, Stacey!!! I absolutely love how you matched the ombre lips to the eye makeup! impeccable work, as always!

Thank yooou ^.^ , These pigments are amazing! theres this color that looks lilac/lavendar! its soo pretty! think ima use it tomorrow for a look! 

image.jpg

NARS Alhambra for lid and highlight

Laura Mercier Truffle for crease

Lorac pro liner in black 

Urban decay 24/7 pencil in zero

That looks so nice on you!

Thanks Jozkid!

i have been lurking/browsing through this thread, and although I don't have time to give hearts and feedback to all the hundreds of posts, I do want to say this:  What an amazing group of ladies on here! ( men, too!) talented, artistic, beautiful, strong, humble, always willing to pay a compliment, give advice, and just make each others' days a bit brighter! I love looking at how everyone does their own makeup, how everyone uses colors and products to their advantage. Thank you all!

I seriously just got the warmest, fuzziest feeling from the tip of my nose down to my toes. *Bathes in good feels* You're so sweet!

Thank you Smiley Happy You;re so sweet

• Smashbox BB cream in fair
  • Smashbox Halo powder in fair
  • Urban Decay shadow primer
  • Nars Orgasm Illuminator on the top of my cheekbones- Rouge bonus that I just got! 
  • No blush- my cheeks are naturally super pink
  • Urban Decay shadows foxy and half baked from the Naked 2 palette
  • Urban Decay shadow Libertine from the Black Palette used as liner then smudged out- really a forest green but looks black
  • Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara
  • Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick in Cherrry On Top

Well, the pic is either super pixellated, upside down, or small. I guess I'm going with small. 

320.gif

Man, my cheeks are like that, too. Don't you wish you could just put on a nice subtle glow sometimes — in a color other than rosy pink? Although it does save money on blushes!

Ugh, yes! I used to get in trouble in elementary school for wearing makeup. I wasn't! When I use heavy foundation, I barely recognize myself- so I guess I'm used to it. 

1. Sleek palette-Acid,
  2. Nyx Jumbo pencil in milk
  3. Revlon lash potion (just alittle bit)

Added rainbow on other side Smiley Happy