Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

thank you, in person it doesnt look as red like it does in the picture, i might wear it but just put alittle on. Im running out of mascara or i woulda loaded it on my lashes lol. I looove winged liner. sometimes i dont wear any shadow , i just put on wing liner , lipgloss and walk out the door. lol!  you should get it though <_< its gorgeous

Oh-em-gee, also since i went to palais royal, and they have a new clinique and estee lauder area. I was looking around and the lady thats in charge of that area was like can i help you with anyhing etc etc.. im like im just looking thanks! then she just kept staring at me <_< (I HATE WHEN PEOPLE STARE AT ME).. So im like omg please stop staring at me (thought to myself). Then she finally came up to me asking if i had my makeup done some where im like no i do my own makeup. Shes like 'it looks so beautiful, im still learning how to do all this haha' Im like thanks, in time youll get better. Then shes like would you like to work here! We do need girls for our makeover days! and you look like you could do a wonderful job! Im like Smiley Surprised Really! So i left my information with her and said shell give me a call soon! im like Smiley Surprised lol. was a shock.

That is an AWESOME opportunity, that she just came up to you like that! I really hope it pans out into something for you. Keep us updated!!!

I knooow! im excited! I even called my husband at work LOL.. hes like what about your girls that go over, im like well im not 100% sure yet! but if i do get hired, ill let everyone know and maybe they can schedule for when im available Smiley Very Happy 

That sounds like a great opportunity, MsStacey1990! I would be really excited too! Good luck with everything and definitely keep us posted on what happens! Smiley Happy

Best,
Ty

I definitely will Smiley Happy She said she would call me, cause they arent annoucing the new clinique and estee lauder stands yet! theyre waiting on shipments on more of the products.. she also gave me a pot with foundation in it to try it out! Smiley Very Happy so happy

How exciting! Hope it works out for you! Smiley Happy 

Its funny because one day I tried a new look out with the Naked 3 palette and then went to sephora. One of the girls at sephora asked if one of the sephora girls did my makeup. Made my day haha 

Smiley Happy I get ask alot about my makeup! im like well Im basically a freelance Mua.. so when that lady asked me today im like omgg! yess! so hopefully i get called Smiley Happy

Yayyy!!! What an an awesome opportunity MsStacey!  I really hope it works out for you Smiley Happy  I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

image.jpg

Face: kat Von d primer, lancome teint idole ultra foundation, too faced chocolate soleil bronzer, MAC gingerly blush, wet n wild ticket to Brazil bronzer (as a highlight)

Eyes: MAC pain pot, Dior fusion mono shadow in meteore, MAC soft brown to blend out & nylon as the highlight, urban decay perversion cream eyeliner, tarte inner rim brightener, lancome lash primer- loreal & ysl mascaras, too faced bulletproof brows.

Lips- MAC riri woo.

image.jpg

Love the lip color and your necklace is adorable!

<3 Melissa

Thank you! I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty Smiley Happy

Adoring the lip color on you! Wow (or should I say woo?) Smiley Happy

haha, thanks Smiley Very Happy

That lippie looks great and matches your outfit Smiley Wink gorgeous

Thank you Smiley Happy

Looking GORGEOUS as usual! You can rock red lips so well!

Thank you Smiley Happy 

im trying to get back into wearing red lips daily...I've been slacking off on my makeup lately. 

Gorgeous! You rock that red lip!

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

upload_4780884124597063929.jpg

upload_6085797075339966099.jpgupload_5885265250169285261.jpg

Face:

Guerlain LdP 01 Beige Pale

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Ambient Lighting Powders in Diffused and Ethereal Lights

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer