Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You're really making me want these Sleek palettes, lol!!! But first UD Electric. Sigh... Counting my pennies over here!

oh i got my eye on that Electric ill probably get it next week! since im ordering another palette tomorrow and a dolce & gabbana makeup bag ..then hautelook is having a sale friday with urban decay and other brands <_<

WHAT?! Now I have to watch Hautelook on Friday! Thanks for the tip!

Heres my look! Queen Elsa-frozen Inspired ...Usin Sleek Ultra matte V1 palette,L.A colors palette, and purple glitter. Need real glitter glue, cause lashglue sucks T_T lol. Didnt come out as good today, not feelin so good Smiley Sad

Fun! I love Frozen heheh

That glitter looks amazing!

You should grab the Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy. You can get a sample tube of it for like $2.50, to try it out. But that stuff seriously HANGS ON to the glitter and will not let go. I've had it for about a week, did two or three really glittery looks and absolutely no fallout! 

Hello lovies! I got my Nudetude in the mail today and 10 pigments ..So i did this look wearing the nudetude.. I like it its ok! haha! 

Very pretty!

Thank you! Smiley Happy I wasnt toooo happy with the palette! idki if it was the base or i was just not in a mood to do my makeup yesterday cause im still not feeling so well ._.

Aw, sorry to hear you aren't feeling well!  Get better soon!! 

I did neutral eyes with a pop of yellow, and a bold lip. I didn't take a close up before messing everything up (taking the lipstick off so i could eat), but here's a selfie I took for instagram to show off my arm muscles..lol, sorry, but i'm proud of that little thing.

anyways~

securedownload.jpg

It's great to rock those muscles - I do the same! Be proud of your strength! You're looking beautiful today, and I absolutely love your necklace and dress!

thank you! I've been working hard at the gym, so i'm happy/proud to have a tiny bit of muscle to show off my hard work Smiley Happy

and this is probably my new favorite dress...I don't usually get super girly dresses, but I really like this one!

I'm a workout and fitness fanatic, too, so I completely understand. It's such an awesome feeling when you can actually feel yourself getting stronger and stronger every week. Keep up the great work!

20140330_161419.jpg

Hourglass Immaculate in Shell

Benefit Bella Bamba

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Fearless

Sephora Smoothing and Brightening Concealer in Radiant Peach

Stila All Over Shimmer

ABH Dipbrow in Dark Brown

Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Soul

TF Chocolate Bar Palette

Sephora Smartliner

MUFE Aqua Eyes

Lancome Cils Booster XL

Lancome Doll Eyes

Benefit They're Real!

OCC Lip Tar in Clockwork

Today I'm wearing the PTR CC cream, YSL Babydoll Mascara, KVD liquid liner. Naked 3 palette, Illamasqua Blush in Lover, Anastasia Brow Wiz and Buxom Lipstick in Nudist.

<3 Melissa

So pretty! I wish I had mad eyeshadow skills like that. i am such an amateur still. 

Thank you! I seriously watch so many tutorials, it was only like a year ago that I'd just swipe a solid color across my lids, smudge on some pencil liner and be done. YouTube is the best!

ursula.jpg

those are some FIERCE brows!

1 Reply