Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I want it soooo bad but I am holding out for the lighter shades to come out!

I think I want it in every shade ^_^ I can't wait for the lighter shades too, so I can get all my friends on the Dipbrow train! 

B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!!!!!!

upload_2991837311659140470.gif

exactly evno hahaha thats what i was thinking! Smiley Very Happy

You guys!!!! *blush attack*

I'M SHRIEKING! Anarchy looks amazing on you! I hope you love it, too! Gorgeous, gorgeous look! (And I love the pinky-blue eyes, too)

loooove it! I'm sooo glad that you suggested it because it is amazing! As soon as it came in, I went BARBIE TIME! Thank you!!!

image.jpg

I'm feeling pink today.  Smiley Happy. I'm wearing the big easy cargo blush and angel by Mac. And a pearl shimmer powder by shu uemura.   I corrected that little smudge in the corner of my mouth.  I'm still trying to use up some of my sample sized items.  This is taking longer than I expected.  I still have two more Laura mercier deluxe sized samples after this and then my mini self challenge will be complete! image.jpg

image.jpg

beautiful! angel is one of my favorites Smiley Happy

Flawless, The beautiful Queen of Pink.

I like ur lippie...so cute....

ThanksSmiley Happy  light pinks are my favourite! 

i finished my laura mercier foundatiron sample... i feel accomplished. also. did you write the name angel on your lippie? hehe 

Yes!  I took a silver sharpie pen and wrote the names of all my Mac lippys on the sides of the tubes.  I store them sideways in a fairly shallow drawer and it was getting really irritating looking for colours by opening them.  The names rub off after a while and I just write them on again.  So much easier! 

That's a good idea! I store all my lippies upside down so I can see the names quickly

that sounds like a great idea. I feel like a costumer on black friday when i'm rummaging through my stuff.

OH. My 50 shades of grey (my christmas present from my mom) comes in today. Of course she doesn't know about 50 shades of grey........... but lol yeah. blushes Smiley Very Happy 

This is so romantic, Hearts! What shade is on your lid? Plus your brows are amazing!

Hmmm, not all the shades are labelled but it's 15-1607tpx on the inside of my lid.   I used the second last row from the precious metals palette.   I don't know why they labelled some and not others.  

I shaped my brows a couple years ago with the Anastasia medium stencil.  After a while they just kept that shape.  Good thing it's a good one cause there's no going back nowSmiley Happy 

Oooh, I like how your eyes look really sultry when closed and innocent when open.

That's completely by accident.  If I don't bring my shadow really high up it gets lost in the folds of my eyelids.  I have to draw a fine line of shadow looking straight on in a mirror just above the "crease" I can see and use that as my crease line if I want it to show.  Does that make sense.  It does to me. 

3 Replies