Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Beautiful eye look @CynthieLu 

Gorgeous @CynthieLu!! 😍

@CynthieLu Gorgeous look. I have been loving the formula of the hourglass blush. That palette must be a winner.

Thank you lovely! 🙏

The palette I like to wear a little subtle, I love that it gives me a nice light glow. 🤩 I do like it alot @Mellmars1185.

I bought this year's and last year's holiday face palette from HG. I don't regret them at all. 😜

@CynthieLu WOW, so beautiful! 😍 You are really rocking that Too Faced Maple Syrup Pancakes Eyeshadow Palette lately, I saw that they dropped their price again recently and it's becoming super hard to resist especially with how gorgeous you've been making it look. ❤️

Its cute and different from alot of the palettes I have right now. Mine arrived missing the maple pancakes smell, but that's ok. I like it so much more than I thought I would. I did honestly just impulse buy it on sale, because I've enjoyed all the Too Faced Palettes I've bought before. @QueenMarceline.

I am so happy with it. I like those shades and I can make these colors work into fun little looks. 🤩 

@CynthieLu Hahah, you're definitely not making this easier 🤣 I think I saw it drop to ~$21 and with a couple added things to cart can get another $10 off $40 (and still have 20% off coupons), kind of a bummer about the missing pancake smell though 🥞

@QueenMarceline Awesome deal. I saw the price drop too. I wanted to get it but I haven't opened a few of my palettes yet. Tough pass. It is so pretty

@Mellmars1185 @QueenMarceline I feel you guys. PMG is having a sale on some palettes too but I think I have to hold off. I also have got a lot of new eyeshadow in the last couple of months. 🙈😉

I was curious about the big PMG set on sale but it's not the one I've had my eyes on. I'm going to try to hold off.

Someone lock up my wallet 😅 lol.

@CynthieLu After I read this post I went to the sale section and saw the PM palette on sale. My favourite makeup influencer has it, I have seen her do a few looks with it. Out of the TF and this one I would pick the TF because of the price but the PM palette packaging is really special. Oh dear...will power @QueenMarceline 

Right? TF is a steal right now.

@Mellmars1185 my issue is, I don't own any PMG but everything I've read hints that the quality of the MTHRSHP isn't the same as the Mothership. If I try the brand I want to see what the formula really has to offer.

The palette I want to get on sale *if I'm ever lucky enough* is PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IX Eyeshadow Palette: Huetopian Dream or maybe PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership X Eyeshadow Palette: Moonlit Seduction 

I just have to not look directly at the sale to not be tempted. 🙈

@CynthieLu Nice choices. I believe I have the #PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership X Eyeshadow Palette: Moonlit Seduction . I have to check. But I am so upset with myself because I tossed away the paper portion of the packaging. 

@CynthieLu @Mellmars1185 Believe it or not, I actually don't own anything from PMG 😱 I've been eyeing the brand for ages but have never bought myself a full sized product. My aunt swears by their foundation or at least used to back in the day. I also have some new palettes I just bought from Viseart (my favorite brand) so I've really been trying to resist the urge but the TF has been really tempting...

Oooh Viseart palettes look so good! @QueenMarceline I don't own anything by then either, but they tempt me all the time. They go on sale here periodically too! 

Its the quality of them that intrigues me, everyone says they are really good. 🤩

@CynthieLu Haha I stand by those statements, if I had to choose one eyeshadow brand it would probably be Viseart. Recently got some of their mini palettes that I've been slacking on posting and own the warm mattes slimpro. They travel sooo well too. 😍

@CynthieLu  Great wing angle! 

Thank you! @heartsmyface 💜🩷

@CynthieLu  Great wing angle! 

@CynthieLu I love the pink and purple shimmer. You are getting so many great looks out of that palette! 🩷💜

IMG_6352.jpeg

IMG_6385.jpeg

Getting some much needed “me” time before the holidays! I dressed up and headed to the mall. They had a Wonka exhibit with a giant pink tree. Today’s look features pretty much all the makeup from holiday gratis.

Eyes

Revolution Flawless Forever Affinity

Hello Kitty Interesting Adventure Eyeliner Pencil

MJSP False Eyelashes

Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof 06 Soft charcoal 

Lips

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Liner To Go 3 Classic Red 

Maybelline Color Sensational Hot Chase

PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Bronze Divinity 

Face

SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 28.5 N