Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

That’s amazing that you’ve got such supportive employees helping you out @Girly2Shoes! And that’s a great looking lip colour!

Thank you @JoSometimes , I also have a beauty supply store in another that they get excited to see me wearing lady stuff. The cosmetic manager gets all excited when I say what makeup I want to try.

PXL_20230417_161207999.jpg

Here's a picture of the earrings without the wig. Are they too big for guy mode?

Oh my those are fierce! @Girly2Shoes I like them a lot, but definitely not an everyday wear.

Those are very pretty @Girly2Shoes ! ❤️

Thank you sweetie, I wish I could wear earrings like this more often, I had quickly put them on at work. It's a shame guys are looked down on for wearing earrings like these @Saradestin .

@Girly2Shoes Ha Guy Mode! I’m using that term in the future.  Hmmmm, when in ‘guy mode’ I’d feel inclined to go with a wider width of hoop, even if that means the hoop is smaller in diameter.  Similar to how guys tend to wear thick chains.  I might be overthinking it with that specific hoodie.  The larger thinner hoops with a dress shirt would work really well though… Visually I’m wanting the hoops to be as thick as or thicker than the cord on your hoodie;) 

EDD699DD-1463-494A-A0DD-F130D9DF545E.jpeg

EC94B243-C6F5-40FB-9812-747164BB0AB8.jpeg

Well @heartsmyface since I am a guy, I sometimes do put earrings on and a lipstick, but don't want to stick out like a sore thumb.

@Girly2Shoes wear what makes you feel comfortable.  For ‘man mode’ maybe even studs would do the trick if you want a tiny amount of glam without them drawing a whole lot of attention.   I could see smaller hoops being perfect with a hoodie or maybe even a mismatched pair.  My suggestion was trying to keep with the big earring aesthetic I know you like;) 

B860ABE1-C8A6-4187-83AF-53A77F611EAB.jpeg

B425D5E5-991F-4780-9AB9-960BEF747F00.jpeg

IMG_20180623_095439_135.jpg

You mean something like these @heartsmyface , I do have some wide hoops too.

I love that lippie on you @Girly2Shoes ! 😍

@Thank you@@Saradestin , unfortunately it's an old picture and don't know what shade it is.

@Girly2Shoes  Aw yeah!!!! 

@Girly2Shoes They look great on you.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 

That blue shirt is fab on you @Girly2Shoes Wow, Way too go! 🥳 Pushing your own personal boundaries is sooo hard,  I hope your super proud of yourself 🙌  Your looking beautiful in that wig and bold lippie 😍

It's actually a lilac colored top @CynthieLu , wish I could wear the bold lipsticks and big earrings in guy mode, would love more piercings. Thanks so much for your support.

Oooh I'm sorry @Girly2Shoes I think it's the blue light filter on my phone changed it a bit on me 😅

It really does suit you thou 🪻

That's ok, my dear @CynthieLu , I'm so appreciative that you commented on my top.

I had tooo, it looks so bright and happy on you lovely! 🤩 @Girly2Shoes 

That's so fantastic you have such support!! @Girly2Shoes you look amazing in blue btw

24,832 Replies
testing