Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

Love this look! So fresh and love the eyeshadow. Very pretty 💕🫶 @jaaayp and your cat is adorable 🥰 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup 🥰 it may look fresh but im pretty sure I have like 0.25 in of foundation on 😂 my cat on the other hand, au naturale LOL

Happy Saturday BIC!  🩷❄️

(Products tags in spolier 👇)

1000014042.jpg

1000014050.jpg

It's freezing here today but I've got some errands to do and a visit with my family today, so I hope it's not to bad. ❄️ I do wish anyone that's out where it's cold today stays warm. ❤️

Have a great weekend! 🌠

@CynthieLu Gorgeous look!

Gorgeous beauty @CynthieLu 

You look amazing! @CynthieLu 

@CynthieLu  Beautiful look! Sorry to hear it’s cold there today I hope it warms up soon! We have a big storm coming in tomorrow I think. 🧐 

Thank you kindly 🙏 🩷 @ather 

Ooh I hope the storm comes and goes quickly. I prefer when the weather tells us were getting a big storm but then it turns out to be not much of anything. 🤞

@CynthieLu  I agree. But we really need snow or we will have bad fires this year! So far nothing. The city is getting snow right now tho! 

Such pretty eyehadow color @CynthieLu 🥰🥰🥰 I love your hair color too! The lip stain is beautiful!!+

Thank you beautiful! @jaaayp 💜 and thank you for noticing. I did dye it recently, I love it when the red is more intense. 😉

I love a good red hair @CynthieLu ! My hair stylist refuses me going red because I'll change my mind and she's gonna have to work extra hard to get the red out 😂😂😂

Red is fun 😉 but from what I've heard a tricky color that tends to fade fast. The upkeep is a lot of work but I'm committed.  Lol, you hairdresser sounds like she's knows you really well @jaaayp and has your hairs best interests at heart. 💕

It's because she had to bleach my hair 3 times when I first came to her @CynthieLu ... she doesnt wanna deal with the hardship LOL. I had electric red hair for like 3 years and basically every color you can imagine (various tones and sometimes with blonde streaks) when I decided to go back to "normal" hair color was when I met my hairstylist and she was just like 😱🫠😭

Such a fun lovely look! Love your glam station it’s the best 🫶 @CynthieLu 

Thank you! 💫 @peculiarzmakeup I was going to go more casual but I lost control lol 💞 what can I say, it happens. 🤗

@CynthieLu @Such a gorgeous glowy makeup look. 

Thank you kindly 🩷 @SportyGirly125 

@CynthieLu Eeeee! This pink and red combo is cute! 🩷❤️

Thank you @JoSometimes 🙏Hope you had a great start to your weekend!

24,826 Replies
testing