Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Thank you so much ☀️🫶❤️ @heartsmyface 

Le blush! @peculiarzmakeup 😍

Thank you 😊 blush is the best I have so many cream blushes I’m looking to try due to the makeup challenge cream blush vs contour stick thread! @jaaayp 

@peculiarzmakeup I love the softness of your makeup! And the centre hair part looks great! It frames your face quite nicely. 

Thank you so much! That is such a lovely way to put it. I very much appreciate that 😊💄 @JoSometimes 

@peculiarzmakeup  Pretty look! 

Thank you so much I appreciate it ❤️💄🖤 @ather 

@peculiarzmakeup have an awesome weekend 

thank you I hope you have a great one as well ❤️ @CorgiMommy 

@peculiarzmakeup, I don't think I've tried that particular Dior mascara before but now, I'm thinking I should - your lashes look amazing, and you did a phenomenal job with lining your lids - you can see the definition but the line blends in seamlessly! Your lip and cheek colors look beautiful together too! Very pretty look. 

P.S. Love the always "be your selfie!" 💗

@itsfi  I haven’t tried the waterproof one either.  I try to stay away from waterproof mascara unless I plan on crying cause it’s harder to take off.  

Aw, thank you so much! I really appreciate it I’ve actually just started doing top eyeliner like 2 months ago, that’s very nice to hear 💕 and also it’s actually the curling Dior mascara I can never find it in the tag but it works very well! Thank you so much for your kind words and yes totally agree @itsfi  💄🖤❤️

@peculiarzmakeup Look at you beautiful! I love they way your blush is just popping on your lovely cheeks. 🩷 

How are you enjoying this line from Living Proof?

You are so sweet 🥹 thank you for the kind comment I appreciate it. I love the blush it’s very happy go lucky I like to say and the LP hello hydration set is magical, I really enjoy the scent and it is so hydrating I need the full size 🤩 @CynthieLu 

Happy go lucky 🍀🩷 it could be it's own blush name. @peculiarzmakeup I like that. 🙂

@peculiarzmakeup Beautiful look 

Thank you so much, that is very kind. I appreciate it! ❤️ @SportyGirly125 

IMG_9280.jpeg

A very blue look from last week that I forgot to share. 💙

I haven’t used my Kara Beauty butterfly palettes in a while and decided to break out the blue one specifically. 

Absolutely love the blue look!! @JoSometimes 

@lmaster Thank you! I need to figure out how to get it to play nicely. It was so patchy even though the other half of the palette is super easy to work with. 

I've found that issue with most blue shades, I think either trying to pack the color on or using your finger has given me the best luck @JoSometimes 

25,461 Replies
testing