Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Super flattering lip on you @jaaayp !! LOVE! Red lips forever! Lol 

Aw, thank you @Sunnysmom ! I think my bathroom lighting made it look more red but it's like brick brown 😂😂 but yes! Red lips forever!!!

Love the natural look paired with a bolder lip colour @jaaayp!

So NARS is almost half the cost AND better staying power!? 🤔

And you’re so lucky you have access to the Tower 28 tinted sunscreen! 😭

Thank you @JoSometimes ❤️🥰 yesss. I mean tbf I think Tom Ford is much more comfortable and it doesn't fade as quickly for me but nars is longer lasting. Color is eerily similar... IMMA SEND YOU THE TOWER 28 COLOR RANGES ON OUR OTHER CHAT

You are too funny @jaaayp!

So I did a little digging Tom Ford was just purchased by Estée Lauder while NARS is owned by Shiseido. I guess one brand didn’t want to let the other have all the glory, hence eerily similar colour.

@jaaayp Love this look with the dark lippie.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰❤️

@jaaayp Love this look. It is awesome that you found a dupe that is long lasting. I have not tried the Tower 28 sunscreen. How do you like it?

Thank you @Mellmars1185 ❤️ I personally really like the Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation 15 Melrose quite a bit. It's LIGHT coverage though if we are comparing to like NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  . I don't mind it and it lasts all day, although with my combo skin, it does get a little greasy but I don't mind the glazed donut look 😂

@jaaayp love the look!  It's been a hot minute since I've had a NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in my collection.

Same! I recently purchased NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment Vain but it never arrived so they replaced it with NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment Somebody To Love and oh man what a blessing in disguise 🥸 @CookieGirl1 

This weekend’s look featuring peachy-orange blush from Cheek Challenge Fall 2023: Awesome Autumn and Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023 

IMG_4960.jpeg

I got a haircut on Friday. I’m hoping I can eventually grow it out into something more gender neutral (pixie cut?) that I can style more masculine or feminine. I need it to grow out more in specific spots though before that can happen. I’m happy with how much more versatile it is now since I can style it more than just a hard comb-over.

I’m open to suggestions on haircare. They showed me a spray that doubles as a dry shampoo and a styling product but I forgot to get the name of it. I liked how I could still run my hand through my hair without it feeling weighed down. If anyone has a suggestion for something similar, please let me know! Doesn’t have to be from Sephora, drugstore is fine too. 

As for makeup, I wanted to do something more than a daily look but not full glam that would take forever…

Eyes

Revolution Makeup Reloaded Velvet Rose

SEPHORA COLLECTION Intense Felt-Tip Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner 02 - Satin Chocolate Brown 

Lancôme Mini Lash Idôle Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara 01 Glossy Black 

Rimmel Brow Pro Microdefiner

Lips

L’oreal Colour Riche Divine Wine

Urban Decay Ozone Primer Pencil

Face

SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation mixed with Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Under Eye Concealer 

Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Magic Hour 

Tower 28 Beauty Sculptino™ Soft Matte Cream Contour + Bronzer Hammer 

@JoSometimes you remind me so much of a friend I had when I was in my 20s, great memories! I love the color on your nails, great look

@lmaster I’m glad I was able to help you take a trip down memory lane. Are you still in touch with your friend?

@JoSometimes we are not in touch, actually we both waited tables at outback steakhouse over 20 years ago, and like so many friends I had then, we just moved on with life, I do miss those days

@lmaster Aww I see. At least the good memories are still there!

@JoSometimes looking good 

Thank you @CorgiMommy!

Your hair is lovely! @JoSometimes  I use the playa dry shampoo spray but I don’t think it’s a hair spray though 

Aww thank you @idanyd! I will check into Playa more. Even if they don’t have what I’m looking for, the dive down the rabbit hole might help me find something. 😊

@JoSometimes  super cute look! I love the hair too!

24,817 Replies
testing