Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu Is the Clionadh your eyeliner? I love that it’s dark but not black. Also, what technique did you use to apply it? It looks like it might be the batwing style. Or I think I’ve also heard called the fish hook? Regardless, it looks perfect and precise!

Thank you @JoSometimes 💚🙏

It's Clionadh in two different shades for an ombre effect, 

1000011092.jpg

This picture shows it better, no hook or batwing *I love those styles thou" just a thick wing.

I'd say check out 💖 100 Shades of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈 for some eyeshadow eyeliner inspiration if your curious, it's my favorite way to do eyeliner so there's a fair amount of examples, sometimes I'll describe meet method, brush etc..

I used SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Eye Liner Brush #22 for this one thou 😉

@CynthieLu Ooooo! I love the ombré effect! This side profile shot really shows of the gradient you achieved. Thanks for sharing! I’ve lurked around on that thread a little but I’ve only worked with black and brown so far. 

@CynthieLu Pretty look. I still need to tey out the TF palette and the Hourglass mascara. I really like tubing mascaras.

Thank you lovely 🙏🙏

I'm new to tubing mascaras. This one has been soo easy to use and get used to. @Mellmars1185. I've noticed they wash off so much easier than regular mascaras. That's pretty nice. 😉 

@CynthieLu @Mellmars1185 Interesting… I find the HG to be more stubborn than other mascaras. Even more so when I pair it with a primer. It does last all day though!

@JoSometimes Is it hard to remove?

@Mellmars1185 I find that I need more patience to remove this mascara. Sometimes I end up with some leftovers after I dry my face with my towel. 

@JoSometimes Ah yes, i found a warm towel, applied with pressure loosens the mascara. Then i wipe down (instead of back and forth). To move the tubing mascara down my eyelash if that makes sense? I know exactly what you mean.

Thanks for the tip @Mellmars1185! I’ll try that out later on today. 

@JoSometimes You are welcome! My last tip is when you are applying the pressure, leave the clth on for a little while to loosen the mascara. That was you are not tugging at them too much.

Is this your first tubbing Mascara? @JoSometimes Ignore this if you've already heard it before. 🩷  I know that timing is important when you apply it. It can't be to wet or to dry when you do the next coat. It's tricky too find that sweet spot.

It does last *all* day 😉 I love that about it too.

@CynthieLu I haven’t heard that before though I did kinda discover that for myself. If it was fully dry, it was infinitely more difficult to work with. I apply mascara like a manicure, one set of lashes at a time and then come back to the first if I want a second coat. The lashes I stared with are partially dry by the time I get to them a second time. 

Today I did my first makeup look with the items from my Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge

the lippie I used was Laura Mercier Petal Soft Lipstick Crayon 341 Simone . This was also my first time trying the Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette .

20240104_105932.jpg

Love the lippie!! @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you! It was a recommendation purchase from a coworker 😊

very pretty @Mellmars1185 !

@Mellmars1185  Yay for doing the capsule challenge! Such a great idea @itsfi  set up!! This look is gorgeous as always!! 

@ather Thank you very much! It is such a my thread to lwt me play with all my makeup. I need a structured schedule. Otherwise I try to use items until they are done. This is much more fun!!

@Mellmars1185  You created this lovely look with your collection 🥰

@Cissy63 Thank you! It was fun putting a look together with my bag of goodies.

25,446 Replies
testing