Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu Love the glowy look!

Thank you 🙏😊 @SportyGirly125 

@CynthieLu your "quick and easy" looks like you spent a lot of time!  

Thank you! 💝The DM palette does a lot of the heavy lifting here! @CookieGirl1 😉 Thank you! I just put on my make-up tape, swiped the shades across my lid with my finger and removed the tape, tada!  

You look absolutely gorgeous, @CynthieLu! I don't own any TF lippies yet, but oh myyyy does that one look like the absolute most beautiful my-lips-but-better color. ❤️ So beautiful! 

Gorgeous lady @CynthieLu !! You look beautiful with anything! 😍

Awww thank you kindly @Saradestin I just learned so much from you and everyone here. I can make things work for me so much better than the before BIC times. 🙏😉

@CynthieLu Gorgeous look. I really like the shades you chose for your eyes!!

Thank you 🙏 😊 The pallette is a dream to use @Mellmars1185. Her shades really do all the work.

For this I used Radiant across my entire lid. I used Fearless in the other counter to add a touch of drama. 😉

(I used my finger too apply both shades and tape get everything looking neat and nice)

Flawless skin...check. You always look so refreshed and hydrated @CynthieLu 

Thank you beautiful! @AznAngelLiz 

I put alot of work into moisturizing my skin, I'm soooo dry naturally. I'm glad it shows 😉 thank you again! 🙏

Trying a couple Charlotte Tilbury items today for review. 

I haven’t tried her beauty light wands before but got the shade Pinkgasm Sunset in an Influenster box. I was kind of scared of how deep the color might be but it was actually sheer and buildable, totally eased my mind. Lol. Is it just mine or does there seem to be a lot of air in the tube, like more than half is air? 

I also used the Glowgasm face palette, which I originally thought was going to be too bright/shiny but it also sheers out pretty well. Overall it’s a good palette with everything you need to put a look together. 

IMG_7493.jpeg

IMG_7494.jpeg

IMG_7498.jpeg

IMG_7490.jpeg

@AznAngelLiz  You are looking fabulous with these products.  Love the lip color too! 

@AznAngelLiz  Beautiful look! I’ve not tried those CT wands but that’s a bummer it’s filled with air! 

Ohh love the lips!! @AznAngelLiz 

What a beautiful look, @AznAngelLiz! 😍 Loving that CT palette on you ❤️ So so pretty!

Wow! What a box!! You look stunning @AznAngelLiz!! ❤️

Cool box! @AznAngelLiz 🎁

I've read reviews on the wands that say they seem to run out too quickly. Isn't that the case with the reality nice stuff sometimes. 😉 

Does it ever look pretty on you. This set is giving you a gorgeous glow!

@CynthieLu I don't know if I'll be using this enough for it to run out, not because I don't like it but because I have soooo many blushes to cycle through. It is such a bummer when you run out of really nice products so quickly though, especially for that price point. 

@AznAngelLiz @So glowy and pretty. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 

24,070 Replies
testing