Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@SportyGirly125 you look so pretty and radiant 

@CorgiMommy Thank you ☺️ 

Your makeup looks so pretty @SportyGirly125 I like your choice of workout top, it's super cute! 🩵💜

@CynthieLu Thank you ☺️ 

@CynthieLu Lovely look for work!

You look amazing! @CynthieLu 😻 

Gorgeous beauty!! @CynthieLu 

Stunning look! I love when that happens with products, if looks beautiful on you too! I hope you had a good day 😊🫶 @CynthieLu 

I'm ready for it to be Friday lol @peculiarzmakeup. But we're almost there, I can see the finish line I think. 😊 Thank you lovely! I hope you had a good one too. 🌷

@CynthieLu You makeup looks soft and pretty. Great job, you look beautiful.

Thank you kindly @makeitup305 🩷🩷

BEAUTIFUL @CynthieLu 🥰 AGAIN YOUR EYELINER 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Awww thank you so much🥰🥰 all the credit goes to my makeup tape making it easy. 😉 @jaaayp 

I love that @CynthieLu not only the shape but also the shade!! It's so soft. I think you mentioned you use a shadow.. ideally for me, I would like a liner just because my lids are so oily. That's why I got the Sephora Favorites Clean Me Up Kit for the Kulfi Underlined Kajal Clean Waterproof Long-Wear Eyeliner Cheeky Chiku to mimic. Ive tried it a few times and love it but not anywhere as pretty as yours!!!

I bet it looks fabulous @jaaayp I have a few eyeliner pens and pencils, I still use tape on the corners to do the wings thou. 🙂

For me, I think powder sits nicer on my lash line so I just pick it most of the time. My skin is dry like a dessert ☀️

Ah.. how the grass is always greener @CynthieLu 😂 the tape is good idea.. I think I have one tucked away somewhere that I totally forgot about (I'm such a lazy make up applier). It looks really good though so maybe I should try a little harder... LOL

@CynthieLu @Beautiful look using ND I Need a Nude palette. The TF lippie looks gorgeous on you. 

Thank you lovely! @SportyGirly125 I really enjoy wearing this particular lip stick. It's comfortable and lasts long, and the color is just so pretty! 💜 

IMG_0289.jpeg

What does one do when gifted makeup? Why, use it of course! An amazing friend of mine gifted me some makeup and skincare. I put the Kulfi Zari Eyes Long-Lasting Crease-Proof Cream Eyeshadow Bronze Brocade # to use immediately. It’s incredibly shimmery and easy to work with (which you cannot tell because of my glasses!)I will definitely be using this on a regular basis for quick and easy work looks. 

@JoSometimes Beautiful look. Aren't makeup gifts the best?!?

25,414 Replies
testing