Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@SportyGirly125 Thank you very much 😊

I know this isn't a typical "what I'm wearing today" but it's technically what I'm wearing tonight 😅

I feel like I've been so mentally drained lately, works been nuts, a lot of personal things, and my brain has been checking out (I swear, I can feel it when my brain and soul just leaves my body).

Recharging this long weekend and being a potato 🥔 this is what I like to call "the poor woman's spa night" 🙃

1000014400.jpg

I love this idea! I hope you enjoyed it 💕 @jaaayp 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup I diddd it was nice. I should really do it more often 😂

@jaaayp sounds like a perfect long weekend, hope you like the SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Face Masks Blueberry   would love a review.  Happy Recharge Weekend!

Thank you @CorgiMommy 🥰 I really liked it. My skin felt so soft this morning! My hands and feet were super noticeably glowing. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Face Masks Blueberry though, as much as I liked it, it dried out really fast, faster than any other sheet masks I've ever used. Idk if I would purchase again tbh, I think the tonymoly ones are a bit more superior (and cheaper if you can find it via tjmaxx/marshalls)

I can't remember if I showed you or not the 💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖 

@jaaayp I would love to see what masks you use and your thoughts!!

Is the blueberry one new @lmaster @eshoe ?!?! I had no idea 😂 @JoSometimes mentioned that my skin may be glowing since I used the Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation the day after my spa day so it must have done something LOL 🤔 I really did like the mask but idk if its just sephora brand vs korean ones, they dry out in 15 mins vs the korean ones that just kinda forever stay damp 🤔

Thank you for the tag @lmaster ! I never seen any new threads so I appreciate it! Popping over there heh heh heh

@jaaayp yes, so many of them begin to dry around the 15-20 minute mark 🙄 We would love to hear about your favorites that don't! @lmaster  

@jaaayp yes please join in! I would love to be enabled by your sheet masks 🙌💗

I have not seen that blueberry one, @lmaster@jaaayp , that looks fantastic!

@eshoe I know!! Do I need to try this one?? Lol

Of course you do, @lmaster  😄

I love that your having a self care evening @jaaayp 🌠 I hope you can recharge and relax a bit 💓🙏

Thank you @CynthieLu 🥰 I really think I need to do this on the regular!!! ❤️

Happy spa night @jaaayp! You deserve it girl! 💖

Thank you @JoSometimes 🥰 it was much nicer than I expected to go LOL 

IMG_8306.jpeg

IMG_8309.jpeg

We had a snowstorm here today. What better way to deal with the snow than to play around with some fun colours! Please excuse the cheesy pose in the second photo. It was the nicest photo I could take that showed off my eye makeup. 

Eyes

Lips

Face

IMG_8319.jpeg

Happy belated Valentines Day everyone! 

@JoSometimes snowstorms are a great reason to try some new looks.

@JoSometimes you can never take too many photos.  Plus you have to do something when you are stuck indoors

They certainly are @CorgiMommy! I may have gone a little crazy taking photos that day. 🤪

25,460 Replies
testing