Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@atherohh, yes i absolutely would recommend for a quick lift on the go!! 

Thank you @cianni I appreciate the info!! I like to layer as well

@lmaster i layered it today with Yves Saint Laurent Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara Noir and they paired together really well! no clumping or flakiness to be seen anywhere

Love the look and review!  I always like receiving tips on different techniques!  😍

@NiKay08 thanks!! i've been layering mascaras for maybe ten years so i can tell right away if something will work for in my routine 😊

@cianni  Ohhh it does give some great lift!!!  I don’t really trust any mascara to do all the curling but I do find, if I hold my lashes in the position I want them to sit in with a spoolie until the mascara is set, they do tend to stay in the shape I like (most of the time) It feels a bit time consuming even though it’s an extra two minutes effort total but it’s well worth it.  
Thanks for the detailed review.  I’ve heard mixed reviews on this one.  No raccoon eyes makes me want to try it!! I do like my lashes looking more natural so this one sounds appealing. 

@heartsmyface maybe i'll try holding the wand at the top and see if it has even more lift and hold! two minutes in mascara time can feel like an eternity so i'm with you on that one. i've used it again today and i can see why there may be some mixed reviews. i like a darker lash and this feels more like a gray-black. it also is a drier formula, which i dont mind, but it feels drier in the sense that i wont get a full 3 months of use out of it before it's dry and crusty. this may be because it's a mini/deluxe sample size, so i'll have to give an actual tube a go to know for sure

@cianni   It truly is.  It’s excruciating, but I find much less awful than accidentally pinching myself with a lash curler.  
oh grey black has its place, but I prefer a wet formula I can build.  Or something that is Uber black.  
I’ve been loving the Item beauty mascara,  it’s the closest I can find to my Jill Stuart ones until I can get back to Japan.  ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood 

@heartsmyface oooo i'll have to check it out! for some reason that entire line has not been on my radar at all, but i have heard good things about their lip products

@cianni   It looks as though Sephora is going to stop carrying them cause everything is on sale right now.  Good for now but I hope the brand sticks around elsewhere.  

@heartsmyface i always wonder about the celebrity brands! i've noticed a lot of Keys Soulcare on sale too lately. i havent tried a ton from the brand, but i've been using the Keys Soulcare Let Me Glow Illuminating Serum with Niacinamide 1.01 oz/ 30 mL for a few months now and i really like it.

a bit of a shame about Item though, i don't hear a ton about the brand, but when i do, it's almost always positive

Thank you for your detailed review @cianni ! I also love to layer mascaras. My HG combo is Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara 01 Waterproof Big is The New Black as a base. I have long but straight lashes, and I need to curl them. This mascara holds the curl, but to get the volume I like, I would need three coats, and then it would be so hard to remove. So here comes my second coat, with Bite Beauty Upswing Full Volume Mascara, that provides a gorgeous volume and doesn’t disturb my lash curt, nicely held by Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara. Sadly, Bite’s Mascara is discontinued (well, the entire brand 😓), so when I finish my last tube, I will have to find a replacement and it is going to be hard to beat this one!

@Saradestin i normally stay away from waterproof mascaras but ill give that formulation a try!! i had a bad experience with a removal a long time ago (i feel like all my lashes came out trying to remove it!!), and i havent gone back since. good to know about the bite. i see it relatively often at my local winners/marshalls. maybe check your local stores for some extra backups!!

If you had a bad experience with waterproof formulas, maybe it’s better not to try again @cianni . I don’t want to be responsible of lash loss! 🙈

@Saradestin i'll blame part of the lash loss on myself haha, early 20s me was very impatient it seems 😂

Skincare and second day waves 

4A8F2F6B-1478-4D23-A825-863E7BDD25CD.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 love your hair!! 

@lmaster Thank you ☺️ 

Gorgeous skin! @SportyGirly125 

@idanyd Thank you!

You are always naturally beautiful! 😍 You also always have great clothes and accessories! 😍

24,829 Replies
testing