Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@lmaster The bright berries get me every summer!

How is your skin so flawless @missjeanie?? Pretty lip color and overall look 

Ha!  @AznAngelLiz it's really easy... you just need an old Iphone with a blurry photography from smudged lenses lol!

This is a beautiful look @missjeanie 🙂

The bright lippie is a great color on you! ❤️

Okay so I've used the universal blurring balm and I find I only need to use a very little bit. (a lot of her stuff you only need a little and it goes a long way) just a dab, and I think of it as a primer so I use it after spf but before my make up.

I just use my fingers to gently press and tap it over my face. It works really well in areas like my eyebrows where drawing them in after spf is almost impossible.

My make up does sit nicely over top of it.

I ended up getting the tinted version and I like it so much more than foundation atm, the tiniest bit does my whole face.🤩 But everyone's skin is sooo different.  Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder 1 

A beautiful look, @missjeanie ! 

I need to learn how to use the #Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Universal as well!

@tsavorite such a confusing product eh!

You looks so beautiful and your skin glowing @missjeanie ! 😍😍😍 I don’t know how to make Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Universal either. I have been applying it before my foundation, with my fingers, and on my T-zone, but I don’t see any blurring nor mattifying effect ☹️

@Saradestin Maybe I'll try the DM under foundation tomorrow morning.  It just strikes me as such an odd product.  I've held off on the blush shades since I couldn't figure this one out.  But those shades she's got sure are tempting. 

I had the same fear than you regarding the blushes @missjeanie , but they were so beautiful that I couldn’t resist the urge to get one and try. I got Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Bellini and I am loving it so much! It works as a cream blush, very easy to apply and blend (I use SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 ) just being careful because it is very pigmented. I love it so much that now I want Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Primado... 😅

@Saradestin Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Primado...  is the shade I was looking at too.  Feels like a great summer shade.  Maaayyyyyybe I'll have to re add it to my list. 

I would consider it because it is really good @missjeanie , and it has to look so pretty as lipstick too! 

@missjeanie  Great look! I love the lipstick choice!

@ather Thanks I love these types of colours for summer/spring. 

I’m not a morning person either @missjeanie. Prepping everything the night before is a smart idea!

That blush is very cheerful looking and that lip colour is poppin’!

@JoSometimes Right... how am I meant to make decisions so quickly so soon after waking up?? lol

@missjeanie @Lovely look. The lippie is so pretty. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 Gucci does such nice lip products

Fantastic @missjeanie  , especially that lip color.

@Girly2Shoes Thanks!!

Not today but this weekend I took my Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick 25* Goldie Red for a second test drive. I wore this once two weekends ago and again this past weekend. While I found that both days the color was not as vibrant by the end of the day, it weirdly did not transfer on the food that touched my lips. I killed 10 tacos plus had dessert at a party and had zero transfer on my lower lip despite all the taco eating. If that isn’t an attestation to its staying power, I don’t know what is 😂

IMG_6914.jpeg

25,447 Replies
testing