Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

You look absolutely beautiful ! 😍 @Mellmars1185 

@idanyd Thank you very much 🥰

Oooh, This is a very beautiful undone makeup look 🤩 @Mellmars1185. Gorgeous and glowy. Have a fantastic time 🥳🧁

@CynthieLu Thank you very much 🙏

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Stick Blur + Smooth Tint Stick Foundation 2 

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD SKIN TWIST & LIGHT 24HR Luminous Finishing Powder 1.0 Light 

Too Faced Moon Crush Highlighter Shooting Star 

Dior Rosy Glow Blush 004 Coral 

Dior BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette 

Gucci L'Obscur Lengthening Mascara 1 Eve Black 

MAC Cosmetics Squirt Lip Plumping Gloss Stick Like Squirt 

Tom Ford Ginger Fawn lipstick 

IMG_9851.jpeg

 trying out the Fenty Eaze Drop blur and smooth tint stick.  It’s got a velvety satin finish that is perhaps too powdery for my personal liking.  Maybe as the weather cools down and I start wearing heavier makeup… it is pretty at first but separates a little on my skin.  Perhaps I’ll try with a primer. 

Can you get any more beautiful???.....YES @heartsmyface this photo is a whole new level of gorgeousness 🤩💓

@lmaster Thank you!  I feel like I’m having to put more energy into it than I used to, so at least the extra effort is worth it;) 

Gorgeous look @heartsmyface! Sorry to hear about your makeup separating a little. Hopefully you can make it work next time! 

@JoSometimes  Thanks.  It’s one of the most irritating makeup occurrences.  The shade match was pretty close so it wasn’t obvious but I could tell and didn’t feel 100% confident as a result.  I did have better luck with yesterdays makeup not separating.  I only changed up things by blotting my face post skincare and putting a lighter layer of power on to set so it was an application error on my part. 

@heartsmyface Glad to hear you found a way to make it work! Shade matching is such a pain. Maybe it could work better as a winter shade?

Your new haircut gives you a whole new look!  You are right about indoor lighting vs. outdoor lighting! 

Beautiful look, of course, @heartsmyface !

@tsavorite  Aw thanks!  Ha, it’s not really a ‘haircut’ but more just grown out and somehow working out well.  I’m constantly having to style my bangs so I can see so a haircut needs to happen or I need to tough it out and grow the bangs out.  

Wowza! 🤩 you look spectacular! @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface Very pretty look. How are you liking the Too Faced Highlighter?

@Mellmars1185  Thanks:) The shade is gorgeous.  It’s shimmery with micro sparkles.  Without blending it sits on the skin and looks chunky/powdery so it does need a little extra work to buff in.  I do love the final result but fair warning it isn’t an effortless fine milled powder.  

A very cute look @heartsmyface , and a very nice hairdo.

@heartsmyface What a beautiful look! 🌠 (Sorry to hear Fenty's Blur Sticks didn't work out great for you this time around.)

I love the shade of lippie you picked for this, it's so pretty! 

@heartsmyface @Gorgeous look 

@SportyGirly125  Thanks!  It feels better than the nude shadows I’ve been wearing for the last month or so.  I haven’t had the time to play with all the projects we’ve got going.  

@heartsmyface  Wow beautiful look! I love your hair too!

@ather  Thanks!!  Just two more haircuts and I might be rid of the residual mullet layering in the back😅🫣  it was worth it! 

25,459 Replies
testing