Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you! Happy Birthday month! I wonder if we are bday twins??

Ohhh stunning!! Happy birthday 🎉 @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you very much!!! 💖

@Mellmars1185 lovely, have great evening and birthday 

@CorgiMommy Thank you!!! 🙏🥰

Love love love your eyeshadow work here @Mellmars1185! And happy early birthday! March babies are the best! 😉

@JoSometimes Thank you so very much! Hehe we sure are ! 🐟🐠

@Mellmars1185 @Pretty early bday celebration look. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! 🎊

IMG_8967.jpeg

I managed to try a girl-mode look using HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 330 Mediu... and SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer. I’m so happy with this makeup upgrade! Not that there was anything wrong with Best Skin Ever foundation. It just feels special to be using something more high end. I’ve come a long way from using the cheapest possible makeup I could find. 

I also used Revolution Forever Flawless Affintiy for my eyes and Peripera Ink Velvet Weather 37 and PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Bronze Divinity. Peripera by itself is a corally-red but the addition of the bronze divinity seems to cool it off into a nice bright pink. 

Spoiler
IMG_8929.jpeg

And a bonus photo with my natural hair. It’s really coming along and I love how androgynous it is!

You look so cute!!! ☺️ @JoSometimes 😍

Awww shucks @idanyd! Thank you so much!

@JoSometimes Beautiful look! Thoughts on the Haus Lab foundation? Love the Hello Kitty!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! I really love the foundation. It’s a touch heavier than SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation but it feels good on my skin. I never felt dry or irritated by it.

@JoSometimes Yes I found that the consistency was definitely thicker that the SC. Do you apply it the same way? I like using a dense foundation brush for the Haus Labs. A little goes a long way too!

@Mellmars1185 I’m currently using a dense, fluffy brush for it. My friend suggested a sponge. I’m going to play around with it more and see what I like. 

@JoSometimes  You look wonderful!  Lovely colors!  Your nails are beautiful too 🩷. Love 💕 this pink ! 

Ohhh thank you @Cissy63! I’m quickly realizing that pink has fully infiltrated my wardrobe and makeup style. 🩷🩷🩷

Hello fabulous! @JoSometimes I love all of this! Your hair ( both ways 😉) your nails and the makeup and your super cute outfit. So lovely! 

Have you thought about how your going to style your hair longer now? Do you have a look you saw that you want too try with it?

Ohhh stahp… You’re too kind @CynthieLu!

Ever since I started this hair growth journey, the goal was always to be able to be in girl-mode with my natural hair. The next step to ask my stylist is how I can style this to go in either direction. I’m open to ideas!

I think I'd be looking at pictures of hair styles I want to try and bringing them to my stylist @JoSometimes maybe find your favorites and when you bring them in, ask how to create the look at home? 

24,832 Replies
testing