Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu Thank you for your words of support! It was a moment of vulnerability for me to show my masculine side and it’s like I have nothing to hide behind anymore. I’m really happy to be moving forward though, consolidating both sides together instead of compartmentalizing them, and just being me. /deepthoughts

For feedback, I guess I’m just looking for a second look to see if something seems out of place or awkward looking. For example, when I first started doing femme makeup, I kept placing my blush too low on my cheeks and it made my face look longer that it really was. I didn’t know that was the case until I mustered up the courage to speak with an advisor at my local Sephora. They pointed out things like that and they helped me tweak my look to better suit my facial features.

I'm very happy for you @JoSometimes, being able to be and show all of you. 💗🥰  you are a important part of this community and all you belongs here. 🥳

Kk, I think your make-up here is well done and I wouldn't change anything. 

Aww thank you @CynthieLu! You’re and everyone else here are amazing!

And thanks for being another set of eyes. Good to know my makeup is ok. 😊

Yasss to this. Also, your eyeliner is ON POINT🔥 @JoSometimes 

Aww thanks @Buootiful! It took a lot of practice to get it down. That and ignoring all the advice out there about doing eyeliner. I watched so many beginner tutorials that said a felt tip would be the trickiest to master but I found it to be the exact opposite. 

You look gorgeous 😍@JoSometimes 

Aww thank you @idanyd! That means a lot. 😊

@JoSometimes Yay for organization!!! Hopefully it lasts longer than when I try to organize my things 🙊.  I absolutely love both your routines!

@Samtian I am trying really hard to put everything back in its home. My skincare shelf is an absolute wreck right now. I also don’t really have the right containers for them and everything kinda just falls out. 

@JoSometimes You look amazing! I like your hair and how it is swept to the side in the front. Your makeup organizer looks great! I like the idea that you can use it for your daily looks and also switch products up. I am starting to do that now (instead of waiting for a product to be finished). But i use a makeup bag instead....I really like your setup. I think your eye makeup looks amazing.

@Mellmars1185 Thank you for your kind words!

The organizer is pretty handy. I need to make space for it the washroom now. I’ve been meaning to make another set of cupboards to take advantage of some wasted space inside and add more storage.

@JoSometimes @I love this look on you. It’s stunning and of course all the other looks you do. 

Aww thank you @SportyGirly125! You’re too kind! 😊

You look so fabulous!! @Cissy63 

@lmaster  Thank you kindly 🌺

Gorgeous! You picked the perfect lipstick @Cissy63 it's matched to the fall season well 😊

@CynthieLu  Thank you!  And the lippie still smells like cinnamon 😋

That's awesome! @Cissy63 I love how long Too Faced products keep thier scents  😊

Love the whole look😍 @Cissy63 

@Buootiful  Aww you are so sweet, thank you 🥰

25,441 Replies
testing