Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CookieGirl1 @idanyd Thank you! It was ny first time trying the lipstick. I am glad I found this one.

You look gorgeous! @Mellmars1185 

That lip color is perfection on you, @Mellmars1185.

you look gorgeous @Mellmars1185 

@makeitup305 Thank you so very much 💖

@Mellmars1185 You look jaw dropping gorgeous lady! This look is beautiful.😍🥰 Please share the names of the eyeshadow tutorials you've been watching because I need to see them all. 😉 I would love my makeup to look like yours. 🙏

@CynthieLu Thank you so much. I did learn how to use the palette PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette in a virtual tutorial with @TeamBIC . I also really love watching Nikki Larose on YouTube and RoseandBen on Instagram. I mostly pull inspiration from there. I think putting a neutral shade in the crease area helps me to either go natural or play with fun shades too!

This palette suits you @Mellmars1185. I actually swatched this in store yesterday, the formula is very soft and nice. I'm heavily considering picking it up during the sale. All your looks with it are really be tempting me 😉💕 I'm just worried my skill level mighty not be up too par.

@CynthieLu I would consider myself very novice when it comes to using eyeshadow. I am learning new things everyday. I think it is a great neutral palette. Based on the looks I see you create, I know you would put it to good use and your skills are definitely more developed than mine! Did you end up picking up the Too Faced Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette ?

Thank you and your looks are always stunning! I can really see how good your getting too, like wow!!

I haven't been able to decided yet 🙈🙈 It's between those two and these

MAKEUP BY MARIO Ethereal Eyes Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Naked3.

Yesterday I finally got too swatch Major Dimensions in person thou, it's very nice. I think it is there most natural of the nudes and it's the one I'm really leaning towards.

Decisions are soooo hard 😅

@Mellmars1185 Beautiful look!

@SportyGirly125 Thank you very much 💗😊

@Mellmars1185 @You look so beautiful!  Did you change your hair colour?  

@heartsmyface Thank you! No I did not change it yet. I have an appointment coming up in November though!

@Mellmars1185  Wow gorgeous 

@ather Thank you 🙏💞🙏

Such a pretty look @Mellmars1185! That lip colour suits you!

@JoSometimes Thank you so much. It is a new lipstick and I am glad I was able to get it on sale ☺️

IMG_5426.jpeg

Yesterday was Spirit Day, a day to show support for LGBTQ youth, especially those who might identify as a trans or non-binary. Purple is the official colour of the day as the purple portion of the pride flag represents “spirit.” I wanted to some pink, white and blue as well since those are the trans colours. I was also trying to fulfil a demand request from @heartsmyface to do a neutral eye look with a teal undereye. This is the second time I tried to do this. The first time, I tried to just smudge the teal eyeliner but this formula just didn’t want to smudge. For my second attempt, I lined my waterline with the teal liner and tried to use a teal eyeshadow but it just didn’t want to stay put no matter what I did. It didn’t turn out quite like I had imagined but the end result was still kinda cute.

Eyes

Spoiler

Too Faced Sweet Peach

I 🩷 Revolution I Am Limitless 

Annabelle Kohl Duo Eyeliner Too Cool

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof 06 Soft charcoal 

Pro Beauty So Natural False Eyelashes 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Fine Line Waterproof Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Black 

Hourglass Voyeur Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Obsidian 

Lips

Spoiler
Maybelline Colour Sensational Power Peony 

Face

And another photo with my natural hair because why not?

IMG_5485.jpeg

@JoSometimes  you look so cute both ways, this is such a pretty look and your outfit is awesome too! I love how you incorporated purple and the trans flag colors!

Aww thank you @caitbird! The top is another thirst store find and it’s soooo comfy. I want a plain for work, so it’s still professional looking but maximum comfort. 

25,403 Replies
testing