Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

I have absolutely no issue with your requests demands @heartsmyface! Thank you for the idea! 😁😉🩵

Yes @JoSometimes !! Thank you for sharing your look with us! You look gorgeous!!! 😍😍😍

Aww thank you @Saradestin! I appreciate your kind words. 😊

@JoSometimes  I'm glad you decided to share your look, I really like how it came out! I wouldn't even know where to start with contouring, so I'm still impressed even if you don't think it's perfect 💜

Thank you @caitbird! Contouring to make my face a little more feminine is pretty easy for me now. It’s like I’m learning how to do it all over again when I stay in guy-mode. It’s interesting how it can a little change in shade can drastically change a person’s face shape. 

Beautiful! @JoSometimes ❤️ I'm glad you posted your look. Hey that's a cool shirt btw 😄

Thank you @CynthieLu! You’re too kind. I haven’t worn this cardigan out  yet. It was a very fortunate thrift store find. 

I really like it! @JoSometimes  And thrifting for treasures 😉

@CynthieLu I wore it out today. I felt very much like a member of the Korean boy band, BTS. Their style is very colourful. 

@JoSometimes I love it! it's colorful with a fun print. Show it off 😃

@JoSometimes @Glad you still decided to post it. It turned out great. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! It’s not perfect but at least it was a learning experience.

Cross-posting my look from the Cheeky Cheeks Autumn Challenge thread!

20231006_090101-01.jpeg

20231006_091733-01.jpeg

Face: Milani Supercharged Dewy Skin Primer & IT Cosmetics CC+ Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation + Glow Serum with SPF 40 and Niacinamide Fair Porc... & Glossier Futuredew Facial Oil-Serum Hybrid 1 oz / 30 mL 

Concealer: Glossier Stretch Concealer for Dewy Buildable Coverage Very Light 2 

Blush: Youthforia Color-changing Blush & Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso & a tiny bit of Benefit Cosmetics WANDERful World Silky-Soft Powder Blush Shellie (free sample) 

Highlighter: Rituel de Fille Rare Light Creme Luminizer - Ghost Light & Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked palette - Butterfly 

Setting Powder: Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free 

Brows: Glossier Boy Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel-Pomade Auburn & Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Ultra-Slim Brow Pencil - Caramel 

Eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original  & Viseart Coyish Entendu palette & Juvia's Place Garden of Juvia's palette & Milani Gilded Terra palette

Lashes: Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara Black 

Lips: Glossier Ultralip High Shine Lipstick with Hyaluronic Acid Coupe 

Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mL 

Spoiler
20231006_084714-01.jpeg20231006_084012-01.jpeg 

🎃 

@caitbird you look like a beautiful goddess

@lmaster  thank you so much! 💜

Love this look!! There's something almost mystical about it you look gorgeous! @caitbird 

@idanyd  thanks so much! 💜

@caitbird @Ouhh I love thé shadow matching your pretty headband!  It looks almost elven.  

@heartsmyface  thank you! 😊

You look outstanding my friend! Absolutely gorgeous @caitbird !! 😍❤️😍❤️😍 I like your outfit! 

@Saradestin  thank you so much! 😊

24,832 Replies
testing