Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@Saradestin @Beautiful look 💕

Thank you @SportyGirly125!! 😘

@Saradestin I love that little purple wing! That’s such a unique way to add a pop of colour! 💜💜💜

Thank you so much @JoSometimes! 🤗 I use it to add a little bit of color to my looks. It works 😁

IMG_5503.jpeg

IMG_5510.jpeg

Friday’s look. I tried to experiment a little with the burgundy/purple side of my Sweet Peach palette. After I got home and just before washing off my makeup, I tried swapping to a red lippie, just for fun. And this blazer was the luckiest thrift store find ever! The floral pattern is beautiful and it fits like a glove! I ALMOST didn’t take it home. 

Eyes

Lips

Spoiler
L’Oreal Color Riche Divine Wine (first photo)
Maybelline ColorSensational Hot Chase (second photo)

Face

@JoSometimes  fantastic look, with or without the red lip! And I love the blazer - yay for lucky thrift store finds!

Thank you @caitbird! I need to work up the courage to wear a red lip out in public when in guy mode. It was fun to try and see what it would look like. 

What a gorgeous look @JoSometimes !! Good thing you DID pick up that blazer, it looks uh-maze-zing on you

Aww thank you @AznAngelLiz! It got a lot of compliments at work last week. 😊

@JoSometimes  I love the red lip and the blazer is stunning! 

Thank you @ather! There wasn’t much inspiration online for guys wearing red lippies. 

@JoSometimes  That means you need to create it!! 

You’re so right @ather! Thank you for the motivation. 😊

@JoSometimes you always look fantastic 

Aww thank you @CorgiMommy! That means a lot.  😊

@JoSometimes Great look! The TF Peach Palette is really stunning. What a great thift store find. I need to go there more often. My sister always finds the neatest things.

Thank you @Mellmars1185! I love thrifting. There’s all kinds of interesting things to find and it also helps keep them out of landfills. It’s win-win!

@JoSometimes, I like seeing the look turned up with your red lip. How did you like the deeper hues from the Sweet Peach Palette? They look good!

And I just have to say, your thrift funds are the best! 😉

@CynthieLu Thank you! I wasn’t sure if I could pull off a red lippie in guy mode. There wasn’t much inspiration on social media. 
The deeper hues are fun to play around with. I need to give them their fair share of time too. The browns and peaches get used a lot more. 

I think guy mode red lip is a winner 💋 @JoSometimes You brought some beautiful glam to your masculine side.  💕😄

I use that palette the same way except the deep purple I'll use as eyeliner quite a bit .😉 But I lean towards the lighter shades in it more often. I think you're inspiring me to give those darker hues more attention. 

@CynthieLu You’re too kind! And yes! I’d love to see you use some of the purple shades. I need more inspiration on how to use them. 

25,216 Replies
testing