Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

I don't wear the mini bronze allot but it is such a solid little palette @lmaster I was going total experimental mode here but it all came together *Phew* lol 😉 💕 thank you a million!

How beautiful @CynthieLu ! 😍😍😍 Your eyes are gorgeous and sparkling!!

Thank you! @Saradestin 🧡💜

You look amazing!! @CynthieLu I always start with skincare and that includes a balm for the lips followed by the eyes in case of fallout, but when I am feeling pretty lazy I start with my foundation first which in this case (being a lazy bug) its usually a powder foundation. 

Thank you so much @idanyd 🩷🥰 and thanks for sharing! Oh true, skin care is always the real first. 😉 No look is right if my skin isn't prepped and hydrated. A  lazy  easy routine is so important, thank you for mentioning that!  My lazy skin routine is a liquid skin tint, anything else takes a bit more energy and work, I'm not always up for it.🤗

@CynthieLu  beautiful look! I've never heard of the honey lip trend, I'll have to check it out! Sometimes it can be really fun to just experiment with something new. This came out really well!

When I do my makeup I always do my face first, with cream/liquid products and then powders, then brows, then eyes, and lips last. That's just how I've gotten in the habit of doing it 🤷‍♀️

That's how I think it works for me too @caitbird  I just got into this habit of mostly doing my face after my eyes. It helps especially with glitter fall out, lol.. I'm messy. Than it's brows, face and lips last of all. 😘

It was a Tiktok adventure last night after hearing one of the Welsh Twins mention it on IG. I rabbit holed a little investigating it. 💛

@CynthieLu  Your shadow goes so beautifully with your hair! I love a good vidéo where they actually give you time to follow along with step by step.  They’re so relaxing.  Was it like that or more instructional? It turned out really well regardless.  

Thank you. ❣️ They were these little short videos on Tiktok @heartsmyface. I was watching one of the Welsh Twins try it out in his own nude version, and I ended up rabbit hole'ing a little. It has a nice short list of needed items, a gold highlighter, a good gloss ( I had these a plenty 😅) and a brown toned liner.  

@CynthieLu @Such a lovely look 

Thank you!  🙏 @SportyGirly125 it turned out too be a pretty fun experimenting sesh 😉

@CynthieLu i have to check out the honey lip trend. The eyeshadow palette is a perfect choice for this look. Sometimes the best looks are created while having fun!

Thank you! 💜 I'm with you, the best things can happen when your just free spirit experimenting. @Mellmars1185  😊

It was a tiny bit risk to just go full experimental mode, we're heading out shortly for a event with friends but I'm pretty happy I could pull something together. 😉

@CynthieLu I hope you have fun day out with your friends 💗

IMG_1664.jpeg

 I dressed as a pirate for work today:). Fun day with lots of smiles:). The makeup wasn’t that extravagant.  I wore GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick Space Buns  with a more burgandy shade of Nars (i can’t remember at the moment) overtop.  MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush Cheeky Devil 

You look fantastic!! @heartsmyface 

Beautiful doll @heartsmyface ! ❤️ You really look amazing 

oh wow!!! you look amazing! loving the color of your hat as well as your lip color! @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface  you make a lovely pirate! Such a fun costume, and that lip is stunning!

@heartsmyface @Amazing look and costume 

@SportyGirly125 Thanks.  Thé costume did nearly all the work for me which was very much appreciated first thing in the morning.  A little red lipstick and some pirate lingo did the rest;) 

25,441 Replies
testing