Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Love the inspo, @JoSometimes 😅

Thank you @CookieGirl1! That was such a funny movie. Sadly, no one really got it unless I had the surfboard with me. 

You look great @JoSometimes! I wouldn't have guessed you were rushed when you put this look together! 

Aww thank you @itsfi! I really tried to wake up a little earlier to give myself time but I’m really not a morning person and that plan disappeared when I hit snooze… 😅

@JoSometimes   That movie was hysterical; great idea for a costume!

Thank you @Ispend2much6! I thought about going as Alan but I could only find one shirt that kind of worked and it wasn’t my size. 

@JoSometimes @Such a cool look 😍

Thank you @SportyGirly125! It was a fun costume idea. 

Ooh this is a great costume 😍 Your totally Ken'ing this look! @JoSometimes You look fantastic! 

Thank you @CynthieLu! I appreciate that you get it. Nobody really understood my costume unless I was carrying the surfboard around. 

Sale try-on timeee! I know fall is upon us but I am a socalian so we are pretty much any shade/any color all year around 😂 im also on a cruise so I think the corals are acceptable hehe 🤭 I am so impressed with a lot of my picks this time around but a few misses as below:

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 100 Light... 

Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer LOVE. I'm definitely picking up another in 1 shade lighter. I think this actually beats my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla 

Kosas Brow Team Eyebrow Pencil + Eyebrow Gel Trio Set Taupe 

caliray Endless Sunset Face and Eyeshadow Talc-Free Palette this will be going back... really powdery and it's nothing I don't have already 🫠

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour & Highlight Stick Fawn it's a tad bit orange on me but I'm so pale what isn't 😂

Freck Beauty Freck The Original Freckle Freck XL can't live without it

HUDA BEAUTY Lip Blush Cream Lip & Cheek Stain Coral Kiss NEW FAV. it doesn't stain, I wear it more like lip balm/constantly reapply but it makes my lips so smooth PLUS the color is 🔥

ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray 3.4 oz/ 143 mL staple

1000011061.jpg

1000011052.jpg

@jaaayp  You look so gorgeous!! On a cruise??? And I didn’t get an invite!!! 🤣 Urg seeing you loving the tower 28 concealer is making me think I should pick one up! 

TOTALLY SHOULD @ather I LOVE this concealer. I picked up 1 shade lighter today so I have 2 on deck 😎 it's so good and doesn't cling to my fine lines and ONLY $22!!!! what a steal 😂😂😂 p.s. you're welcome to join me on my next cruise 🤭

@jaaayp  Where did you go on your cruise? And omg. You literally have no fine lines with your perfect skin! I’ve never been on a cruise! 

@ather Mexico! Cruise is great if you're a lazy traveler! Everything is just so convenience and you just go and chill 😂 I definitely have fine lines!! They live under my eyes and I called them the great divides..... 🫠

@jaaayp  Fun! I’m going to Mexico in a month! I’m lazy travelling at a resort! I can’t wait to get away! 

@jaaayp  you look fantastic! I love that lip color on you, and the freckles 😍 hope you are having fun on your cruise!

Thank you @caitbird ! I'm really glad I picked up the lip. A sephora employee recommended it to me based on my skintone and would have never picked it up myself since I'm more of a rosy/brown gal 

Wow! How beautiful you are @jaaayp !! ❤️

Aw. Thank you @Saradestin 💕💕💕

@jaaayp you are stunning!!! I love your hair 😍

25,457 Replies
testing