Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu Thank you! It was a blast. The place has a green house and it was nice, warm and sunny inside.

With the cold weather that sounds like a total treat @Mellmars1185. Good company, some warm sunshine and tasty eats. Sounds like a wonderful Saturday. 😀

IMG_5913.jpeg

I haven’t played around with colourful eyeshadow in a while, so I dig into my stash and pulled out an old favourite. My wife also stole a lippie from me, so I had to fish out a replacement. I also made a big decision (at least for me) to get my ears pierced! No more clip-ons for me. They are taking some getting used to and I keep forgetting that I got them pierced.

Eyes

Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Affinity Eyeshadow Palette

SEPHORA COLLECTION Fine Line Waterproof Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Black 

Hourglass Voyeur Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Obsidian 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof 08 Chocolate brown 

MJSP False Eyelashes 

Lips

Etude Glass Rouge Tint RD302 Rose Infusion

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Lip Gloss Balm 00 Balm Diggity 

Face

SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 28.5 N 

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix 24-Hour Smooth Wear Concealer NW32 

Marcellle Velvety Powder Blush Soft Coral

Tower 28 Beauty Sculptino™ Soft Matte Cream Contour + Bronzer Hammer 

Laritzy Cosmetics Cream Highlighter Halo

Gorgeous @JoSometimes ! 😍😍😍😍

Awww thank you @Saradestin! 😊

Your contour is gorgeous! @JoSometimes perfect eye look

Awww shucks @lmaster! That means a lot coming from you. 😊

@JoSometimes  gorgeous look, I love your eye look and that bright lippie! And congrats on getting your ears pierced! I remember my mom taking me to get mine done for my 12th birthday, it was very exciting! Then I did my second piercings myself a few years later during my "rebellious" teen phase 🤣 I hope yours heal well and you have lots of fun wearing earrings now! 💜

Thank you and thank you @caitbird! It was certainly an experience! I had to go back because one of the backings wasn’t put in properly and the earring came out. It closed up a little and took some force to get it back in again… 😫

@JoSometimes  oh no! That doesn't sound fun, I'm sorry! I hope this time it works better!

Congratulations @JoSometimes on getting your ears pierced. I had mine pierced back in the days when guys didn't do that. Next step is getting seconds in both ears, then a nose piercing.

That’s amazing @Girly2Shoes! Hats off to you for your bravery in getting your ears pierced during that time. Do you think you’ll get your second piercings done soon?

Wish I could my dear @JoSometimes 

@JoSometimes So stinkin' cute! ❤️ Love your pink glasses 😎🎀

Awww thank you @QueenMarceline! They’re actually the same style as my usual black ones, just transparent pink.

@JoSometimes Your new ear piercings look amazing. Hopefully it did not hurt too much. Your eyebrows look amazing. My eyes were drawn to them instantly. Beautiful look. I really like your glasses frames.

@Mellmars1185 There was only one personal available so she did one ear, then the other. I didn’t brace myself for it, thinking it wouldn’t be painful since there’s no nerve endings there. When she pierced it, it was like someone took a hungry baby alligator and let it chomp on my ear lobe! The other ear wasn’t so bad. 

@JoSometimes When I got my ears pierced I was 5 years old. I still remember. It made me sick. I think it was nerves and anticipation. I am glad the second one wasn't as bad as the first.

That's sooo exciting @JoSometimes. 🤩 I see so many fun earnings in your future! I hope they are healing well. 💛

Your skin and brows look soo good today, this is a very smooth and polished look. 

@CynthieLu I plan on getting a star and moon to represent my girls. I also really love hoop earrings for femme days, I’m looking forward to wearing real ones! 

And thank you! I haven’t had my brows done in a while, so it’s mostly makeup tricks. I defined and filled with my brow pencil line I usually do. Then I went in with concealer and a tiny concealer brush to really define them and add contrast for a nice crisp look. I blend out the concealer after. I’m not the best at it, so i usually have to go back one last time with my brow pencil to fix any mistakes.

You can also use Benefit Cosmetics High Brow Dual Ended Highlighting Eyebrow Pencil to achieve the same effect and it’s much easier than using concealer. It’s really creamy and blends really easily with a finger. My brow tech friend showed me during my last appointment and it’s so easy and effortless! The other end is shimmery, and you can use it as an inner corner highlight too!

Oooh a star and moon? That's beautiful!

Those are excellent insider tips @JoSometimes I love and appreciate them! Aah brows are so Important to a well put together look. Thank you for sharing your brow secrets 🙏😁 

25,441 Replies
testing