Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Ahhh! I love the whole look @caitbird! The red lippie and matching scarf looks great on you. And the polka dot top is super cute too.

@JoSometimes  thank you! 💜 the polka dot sweater is another thrift store find!

I’m loving today’s look!   And I love that I’ve rediscovered my Tarte Frisky blush!  This used to be my absolute fave which puts me in a state of disbelief that it looks almost pristine in the pan!  I know tarte blushes are known for been harder in the pan but I expected there to be some sort of dent.  
Danessa Myricks Beauty Linework Paintbrush Fluid Liquid Eyeliner 0.034 oz / 1 ml #tarte maracuja blush frisky MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil Brow, Eye & Lip Liner 506 Endless Cacao Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Vanilla Beige MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt® Bronzer Medium Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector 1C0 Cameo 

IMG_2036.jpeg

IMG_2045.jpeg

BEAUTIFUL @heartsmyface! How can you be so stunning? I love how glowy you are! 😍

@Saradestin  Thanks, you’re so sweet! 

Gorgeous highlight!! You're rockin this look @heartsmyface 

@lmaster @Thank you so much! 

Eeeee your hat is just super. The poof! @heartsmyface. This look is radiant as ever, I can see why you love that blush, it's killing it on your cheeks right now. 🤩

@CynthieLu  Thanks!  I had to fight the urge to put the blush everywhere on the upper cheeks as I normally do!  Why is blush placement so mentally difficult to change? 

Habits are notoriously hard too break 😉 @heartsmyface 

I thought I noticed the blush was lower, it gives your cheeks a really nice effect! 🌟

Can I ask why you changed it up?

@CynthieLu  Ugh it’s dark.  I had a long time friend tell me I was looking ‘plump’ and it’s been eating at me.  I know I’m not and I have no idea why she’d say that to me but it’s bothered me all week.  She even poked at my arm as if to confirm her observation.  
Maybe I don’t look as gaunt?  I have been doing gut healing this year and am absorbing nutrients again since learning I’m celiac.  It just sucked to be told that.  Anyway, it hurt me and has been affecting me more than it should.  I would always try to make my face look rounder with my higher up blush before and here I am trying to thin it out.  

*Hug* oh I'm so sad to hear a trusted person did that too you. @heartsmyface Sometimes people can say mean things, especially to gorgeous souls. I feel like, too them, your a bright shining star and they want it to be dimmed. Like they can take some of your light and build up thier own. When it definitely doesn't work that way imo.

I'm soooo sorry you have to work through your own inner battle. Whatever they said was a reflection of them, not you. Girl, your a stunning beauty.🩷🩷🩷🩷 And as a side note, not a plump person. 

@CynthieLu  Thanks for your kind words and outside perspective.  Well, the dimming certainly worked for the week.  I’m trying not to let it bother me.  It’s sadly not the first time we’ve parted and I’ve felt awful about myself so i’m having an inner debate about whether I should just let the friendship flicker out. 
I know the descriptor doesn’t fit me at all but the intent behind the word hurts more than the word itself.   

Anytime. 💜 An outside look can be refreshing. 😉

A pattern of feeling wounded after being together is awfully discouraging. I think it's easier to believe something bad about ourselves. And over coming our own negative thoughts, is like climbing a rocky mountain.

I'm happy to hear in your heart you know what was said was not true at all. 💕 And just that, full of harmful intentions.

Being self aware like that, you should be sooo proud of yourself for recognizing it for what it was, and working through it. 🎉  @heartsmyface 

@CynthieLu  latching onto negative things is a human survival mechanism.  Thank goodness our brains have override capabilities for when it’s not about survival.   

sigh, it is discouraging.  I’m too old for all this drama and insecurity.  On the bright side, I do actually like the change in blush placement as an option so something good came of it.  

Again, thanks!

@heartsmyface  such a cute look!

@caitbird @As thanks:) 

This is such a lovely, simple look @heartsmyface! I love the pairing with that hat. The pompom on top is so cute!

@heartsmyface Another gorgeous look by a beautiful lady! I love your style.

@Mellmars1185  Aw thanks!  I love your style too!  You always wear the cutest outfits! 

@heartsmyface Thank you 🥰

25,441 Replies
testing