Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu This look is definitely holiday ready!

@CynthieLu Gorgeous look! Your wing is perfect! The shimmer shade blends into the look so nicely. Wow the packaging on thar Hourglass palette is beautiful. I have not seen it before. I like your description of how you used all of the shadows.

That particular shimmer is something else, IRL or if you just swipe it with your finger, it's like a multi dimensional crystal ball. Its not what you'd think too pick, but out of all the incredible shimmers in that kit, it's the most special IMO. @Mellmars1185 if my camera could really catch that stuff, it's 👌

Todays look is inspired by the Charlotte Tilbury The Beautyverse Palette - Xmas 2023 . I have been loving the looks being created with this palette. I do not own it so I used some products I already own to create an inspired look.

20231119_130409.jpg

20231119_130422.jpg

Spoiler
 20231119_131054.jpg

Face

MERIT The Minimalist Perfecting Complexion Foundation and Concealer Stick Sand 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Power Boost 

NARS Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer Creme Brulee 

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Talc-Free Powder Blush with Fermented Arnica Lavender Blonde 

Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder 3 Voile Rosé 

Anastasia Beverly Hills x Amrezy Highlighter

Eyes

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Hy-Power Eye, Cheek & Lip Pigment Paint Beige Matte 

Alamar Cosmetics Destino palette

Urban Decay Beauty with an Edge palette

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Spiderwebs 

IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara Super Black 

Lips

Mac Lipliner in Morning Coffee

Colourpop Velvet Blur Lipstick in Mesmerize

Gorgeous @Mellmars1185! The eyeshadows and the lipstick match perfectly! Goddess! ❤️

@Saradestin Thank you so much. Pulling inspiration from that palette made me realize I don't need to buy everything I want hehe

@Mellmars1185 @Very lovely look 💕

@SportyGirly125 Thank you so much!

@Mellmars1185  Glorious!  Not only the makeup but that you are clearly feeling this look and it’s shining through in the photo!  

@heartsmyface Thank you. It is true how makeup can be so transformative inside and out 😊

@Mellmars1185 Wow! Just stunning ❤️ great job shopping your stash! The look you created is absolutely gorgeous in every single way. It's definitely looking like that CT palette needs you, instead of the vice versa 😉

@QueenMarceline Thank you! Ohh I like your way of thinking!

I'm obsessed!! You look phenomenal @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you very much!

@Mellmars1185  wow, what a gorgeous look! I love that you shopped your stash to create an inspired by look, that's so creative and resourceful! I may have to try that idea sometime!

@caitbird Thank you so much. It was fun to try and recreate something I saw on Instagram. 

Gorgeous look @Mellmars1185! You look ready for a Christmas gala! I love that you were able to put it together with things you already had at home. Very creative! 

@JoSometimes Thank you very much. It is a great time of year to get out of my comfort zone😊

This look is a knock out @Mellmars1185 ❤️

I love this, you shopped your stash and created something stunning. This is givving sophisticated glam 💚 I'm blown away!

@CynthieLu Thank you so much! I am so tempted to get all of the holiday palettes but I can't justify it. Trying this look out made me realize I didn't really need it (as much as I want it).

I feel that and relate to it strongly. @Mellmars1185 I keep having to sit on my hands to not order the ones I'm loving from a distance. 😉🛒

CT's holiday release is stunning but you did sooo good finding it's match from pieces in your collection. This look thou, it's good! I hope you come back to this and wear it out, she's a keeper 😁

25,414 Replies
testing