Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@Mellmars1185 If I had time, I’d just order online but I want to make sure the size is right. I might not have enough time to return and wait for a different size if I get it wrong. 

I was so excited when I read that you were having great skin days and then I read about the flaking and my heart sank for you. I'm sorry @JoSometimes. Probably the weather; you're skin will bounce back! 

Out of curiosity, when you apply your liquid eyeliner with the Dolly Wink or the HK liner, do you use just the tip or do you also use the side of the brush?

@itsfi I use the tip in the inner corner and then the sides the rest of the way because that seemed the easiest, non-messy way to do it. Now you’ve got me thinking if I should try to use the side in the corner too!

And thank you! It’s slowly on the mend. 

@JoSometimes, hope that helps with the liner lasting longer. I don’t wear liner every day but when I do, I don’t always take it all the way to my inner corner. That area has always tended to be harder for me to wear liner, with it being prone to tearing with the tear ducts right there. My best results have come when I used a primer underneath the liner and lightly brush a setting powder over the liner. 

@itsfi @Are you using a translucent powder or an eyeshadow as a setting powder?

@JoSometimes, I use a translucent powder. I'll either apply with a brush or beauty sponge. With the latter, I make sure the liner has dried; otherwise, I'll find a way to smear/smudge it. 😊

@JoSometimes @Your makeup and skin look great 

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125! 😊

@JoSometimes  Yay for great skin days!! Sorry it changed after. I really like the SC lippie on you! 

I know @ather! It’s so frustrating but it’s the story of my life. I just have to look funny at my skin to set it off… 😩

And thank you! I’m surprised at how closely the liner and lippie match. 

Oh well helllooooo handsome!! @JoSometimes you shine bright!! 💎

Aww thank you @lmaster!

People at work had a moment of panic when they saw me that day. They thought I dressed up for an interview and was planning to leave. 😂

Empowered for the Win!!!  🎉🎉🎉 I am soo thrilled for you, 😃 this must have been such an fulfilling moment. *High fives* @JoSometimes 

Thank you @CynthieLu! It was like I could take on the whole world!

I loved red lippies from the start and now I have some confidence to rock it in guy mode. 😄

In both modes you are totally comfortable and shining confidently. Looking ready for anything now! I'm here for all of it @JoSometimes 🤩

Awwww thank you @CynthieLu! You’re the best! 😊

@JoSometimes You look very lovely! Love seeing you rocking that Hello Kitty liner you picked up earlier this week 🙂

@QueenMarceline Thank you! I love how thinly it goes on. I can keep it simple and define my eyes without looking like a pirate.

@JoSometimes Hahaha, I also run into looking like a pirate from time to time 🤣🤣😂 sounds like Miss Hello Kitty was a success! 💖🐱

@CynthieLu Two beautiful eye looks. Pillow Talk looks fabulous on you, darling! (Trying to sound like CT, lol)

25,428 Replies
testing