Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

I'm obsessed!! You look phenomenal @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you very much!

@Mellmars1185  wow, what a gorgeous look! I love that you shopped your stash to create an inspired by look, that's so creative and resourceful! I may have to try that idea sometime!

@caitbird Thank you so much. It was fun to try and recreate something I saw on Instagram. 

Gorgeous look @Mellmars1185! You look ready for a Christmas gala! I love that you were able to put it together with things you already had at home. Very creative! 

@JoSometimes Thank you very much. It is a great time of year to get out of my comfort zone😊

This look is a knock out @Mellmars1185 ❤️

I love this, you shopped your stash and created something stunning. This is givving sophisticated glam 💚 I'm blown away!

@CynthieLu Thank you so much! I am so tempted to get all of the holiday palettes but I can't justify it. Trying this look out made me realize I didn't really need it (as much as I want it).

I feel that and relate to it strongly. @Mellmars1185 I keep having to sit on my hands to not order the ones I'm loving from a distance. 😉🛒

CT's holiday release is stunning but you did sooo good finding it's match from pieces in your collection. This look thou, it's good! I hope you come back to this and wear it out, she's a keeper 😁

@CynthieLu Thank you. I do have a few joliday parties to go to so I am not going to hold back on the shimmers 🎊

IMG_5944.jpeg

I went out yesterday to run some errands in girl mode (including getting my earring put back in after the backing disappeared and the earring wiggled partly out. It was not fun… 😖) I went with my natural hair and a hat, which was a first for me. I’ve been growing it out into something more androgynous so I can style it either way. 

IMG_5994.jpeg

And then when I got home, I played around with my outfit to turn it into guy-mode. I thought it looked pretty amazing. I felt kinda like a k-pop idol (without the dance moves though…)

Eyes

Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Affinity

I Heart Revolution Affirmation Book Eyeshadow Palette I Am Limitless

Revolution 

Hourglass Voyeur Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Obsidian 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Fine Line Waterproof Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Black 

MJSP False Eyelashes 

Benefit Cosmetics Mini Fan Fest Fanning & Volumizing Mascara Hyper Black 

Lips

Urban Decay Ozone Primer

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Lip Gloss Balm 00 Balm Diggity 

Etude Glass Rouge Tint RD302

Face

SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 28.5 N 

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix 24-Hour Smooth Wear Concealer NW32 

Tower 28 Beauty Sculptino™ Soft Matte Cream Contour + Bronzer Hammer 

Marcelle Velvety Powder Blush Soft Coral

Laritzy Cream Highlighter Halo

Both looks are amazing @JoSometimes! 😍😍Gorgeous in both!

@Saradestin Thank you! 😊

@JoSometimes @What a fun outfit and beautiful look. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 😊

@JoSometimes  Ahhhhh I love it so much!!!! I would so wear that first outfit combo!  It’s so cute! 
The gloss and shimmer are so subtle but really shine against the grey of the suit! 

Thank you @heartsmyface! I liked that outfit. I remembered one of your tips of coordinating the bottom with the hat, so fuchsia skirt and fuchsia beret. The blazer and sweater were both black and I thought it was too much black on black, so I changed to a grey sweater after. 

@JoSometimes oh my gosh this look is amazing!! Your outfit is perfect, I'm loving this

Aww thank you @lmaster! I’m enjoying it too! 

@JoSometimes  you look stunning both ways 💜 I think it's so fun the way you play with different looks and outfits! And your hair looks great!

Thank @caitbird! I always thought I had decent self-esteem and was comfortable with myself. Lately though, I’ve being rediscovering myself again with how I present myself and I’m totally loving it. I never thought I would enjoy pushing and blurring gender boundaries this much. 😊

25,255 Replies
testing