Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Yes I totally get that. I just decluttered Idole @JoSometimes.

I decided I had enough I didn't need too push myself with it. 

@CynthieLu Beautiful look. The Guerlain lippie looks gorgeous on you. How did you like the bronzer? How did it wear?

I can't wait to try it again, after getting your advice. 🙏 @Mellmars1185 

It was just darker and bolder than what I was using previously. Contour and bronzer are all new areas for me.

It wore beautifully but trying it under my foundation etc with HGs powdered bronzer on top, that's will be my next go around with it 😉

@CynthieLu When I go in with my foundation, I focus on where I want the most coverage frist (centre of my face). Whatever is left on my foundation brush I go over bronzer to melt it in so you can still see it but get the effect I want ☺️. Same with cream blush 🌸. I can't wait to hear/see how it goes!

Same! I start with my lightest first too. That way *hopefully* the colors stay balanced, and where I want them.  Sometimes I felt surprised when it works out 😂 lol

So pretty @CynthieLu 

Thank you lovely! 💝 @Girly2Shoes 

Lots of hugs, lovely @CynthieLu 

IMG_2095.jpeg

IMG_2094.jpeg

Wow! This look is outstanding @heartsmyface! Gorgeous!! 😍

Oh my gaaaa! The color on your eyes and your lips just mesh so beautifully!!! @heartsmyface 

Gorgeous look @heartsmyface! It’s like you just rolled off the set of a 2000’s R&B music video! 🤩

@JoSometimes @Ha i love it!  Thanks! 

Great eyes @heartsmyface , and gorgeous lipstick.

@Girly2Shoes  Thank you!  

You're welcome  lovely @heartsmyface .

@heartsmyface What an absolutely beautiful look. Your eyeshadow and lipstick work so well together. Isn't getting ready for work fun sometimes?!

@Mellmars1185  Getting ready is nearly always fun if I give myself enough time!  It’s kinda the best part of any day for me. 

@heartsmyface Yes I agree...If is the key word. I usually wake up early in the morning to get ready and have my coffee (maybe too early) 😅. Sometimes before I get ready to go out, I find it relaxing i if I have the extra time. I don't like to rush. 

Oooooh what is this light shimmery green eyeshadow? @heartsmyface looking fabulous girl! 💖

@CynthieLu  It’s from the DM I Am palette 
The one in the top night corner  (I’m nowhere near the palette right now to name the shade)  And then I used the dark green in one of the the duos to blend to the outer edges and a little white shimmer to brighten over the light green in the inner corners. Danessa Myricks Beauty Lightwork V: I Am Palette For Eyes And Face 

25,256 Replies
testing