Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@itsfi Thank you! The lipsmackers (or almost any lip chap) helps make a matte lipstick more comfortable to wear. I am super excited to use the bronze drops more. I am thinking they will help bring me some extra colour during the winter months. Do you use yours all year or do you like to use them more in a certain season?

When I first picked up D-Bronzi, I wore it all the time @Mellmars1185. Now, it depends on what's going on in my world, but for the most part, I tend to reach for it more frequently (and sometimes it's the only thing I do for my base makeup) during the peak of winter - January, February and March - and parts of tthe summer - July & August. Both so that I can have some added color and glow. Sometimes in the summer, it's just D-Bronzi, a tinted lip balm and mascara. 

@Mellmars1185 This is such a lovely clean and simple look! There’s a bit of a pink theme between your top and lippie. 🩷

@JoSometimes Thank you very much. Oh yes you are right about the shirt. I didnt realize 🩷

Yay, i’m up all early this morning and ready to take on the day!  Ha, all the new palettes I just purchased and of course I grab an oldie.  
Fenty Galaxy Palette 

Saie Dew blush -peachy 

makeup by Mario softsculpt skin enhancer medium

fenty beauty eaze drop blur smooth tint stick 2 

Dior lip pencil -rose candi

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm -vanilla beige 

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg

@heartsmyface  Wow this is such a beautiful look! The sparkle shadow is the best! Your sweater is super cute! 

@ather  Thanks!  I didn’t give the Galaxy palette nearly as much love as it deserved.  It looks barely touched!  it’s staying out for a while to get some love cause gosh the shades are beautiful! 

How pretty you are @heartsmyface ! I love all of it! ❤️

@Saradestin  Aw thank you!😊

@heartsmyface  super pretty look! I love the shimmery eye shadow.

@caitbird  Thank you!  Ha I got complimented on my shadow at work cause we have this fabulous showcase lighting that magnifies anything with any sparkle!  

glowy and gorgeous @heartsmyface 🌟

@makeitup305  ☺️ thanks!  

Ooh this look is beautiful  @heartsmyface Your skin looks soo healthy and glowy. ❤️

@CynthieLu  Thanks for that!  My skin has been difficult lately.  Not broken out or anything but it feels kinda rougher than usual.  Nothing a little primer can’t fix up but I’m hyper aware of it.  motivation to be more consistent with my face peels. 

From the pictures you can't tell at all @heartsmyface. it just looks so radiant. 💖

Awww I hope you get your skin back to a place your comfortable with. We're coming into the big cold and dry season, my skin isn't going too be be it's best self until spring 😉 but I know that when it isn't it's usual best it can make us feel wierd.

@heartsmyface @Pretty glowy skin with shimmer on your eyes 😍

@SportyGirly125  some variation of that seems to be my everyday look.  I did just find a bin of colourful eyeliners so I maaaay try branching out if I have another morning where I have tons of time 😉

@heartsmyface your eye look is beautiful

@lmaster  Thanks!!! I love that neutrals are trending.  it sounded boring at first but it’s really not.  

You are just glowing today @heartsmyface! I love the subtle shimmer in your eyeshadow. 💖

24,818 Replies
testing