Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Your skin looks good thou! @AznAngelLiz I hope you can make the foundation work the way you want it too. Is it buildable? 

Oh wow I thought it was a full coverage foundation as well @AznAngelLiz looks lovely on your skin

Thanks @lmaster. I’m going to try it a few more times, maybe it wasn’t full coverage using a Beauty Blender. I’ll try with a brush next.

Is it a thinner consistency? If so definitely try a brush, I bet that helps @AznAngelLiz 

I bought this during the BF sales and it's about time I tried it out right? 😉

This is Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette 

On my lid is Butter Cream with Milk It on my inner corner. 🤍 My crease is Lick the Bowl and I used Bless Your Tart for the Eyeliner. (I used my eyeshadow primer by NARS underneath 😊)

PXL_20231205_114928207.PORTRAIT.jpg

Lip: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Zesty Bestie 

Face: Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Glow Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Niacinamide Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder 2 

Eyes: NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original  Benefit Cosmetics Mini They're Real! Magnet Extreme Lengthening Mascara Supercharged Black 

Brows: Benefit Cosmetics Precisely Brow Bonus Defining Eyebrow Pencil Value Set Shade 3.

Highlight: Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL 

So beautiful @CynthieLu!! ❤️

@CynthieLu every time I see your posts I get closer and closer to moving those Fenty lip stains out of my loves and into my checkout confirmation page 😩😂

@cianni I think it was @missjeanie and @Mellmars1185 that initially put them on my radar, I just love that if I'm busy at work at don't have time to fuss with a lippie, these just hang out pretty nicely most of the day 😉 🙈

@CynthieLu Bestie looks so dang good on you!!  I'm the same as you, if I don't have time to touch up through the day, these stains just fade so nicely that they allow you to 'set it and forget it'. 

That's exactly it @missjeanie 😁 I love how easy they are while still looking good and I don't have to worry about them.

(If you ever find lip products that behave similarly, please throw me a shout out 😉💕 🙏)

@CynthieLu They look so pigmented!!

I feel like they are. @cianni You can wear them more muted but I like using them bold. I love a bright lip sometimes 😉 

@CynthieLu @Such a pretty eye and lip combo. 

Thank you 🙏 @SportyGirly125 I'm pretty pleased with this palette, Too Faced makes them pretty gosh darn cute. 😉

@CynthieLu  love the colors you chose for your eyes! This palette looks gorgeous on you!

Thank you lovely! @caitbird It was my first time taking this palette out for a spin, it was alot of fun! 😊 

Wow @CynthieLu nice wings and great lips.

Thank you so much! @Girly2Shoes 💜🩷 

@CynthieLu Food theme aside, this is a great look! You look like you’re headed some where fancy!

Lol I wish. But noooo just work 😂 @JoSometimes I need to work to support my make up habbits. 😜 Thank you kindly! 🩷🙏

@CynthieLu you sound fully edible today 😋 and beautiful ❤️

25,459 Replies
testing