Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@lmaster Thank you! I’m looking forward to a bit of a slower pace before things get hectic!

Ahhh @cianni, I love the nod to vintage Cianni and your wing!!! It looks fantastic! I’m always in awe of those, like you, who can create such a beautiful winged line. Your lashes look great - and now I’m looking into the Tom Ford primer. 🛍️ 

Baby will be here soon; excited for you and your husband. 🤗 

@itsfithank you!! I realized now I should have specified (I already forgot from the BIC vernacular thread) but it’s the Too Faced Better Than Sex Foreplay Mascara Primer Deep Black ! A little more reasonably priced than a Tom Ford!

It’s all good @cianni! I got ahead of myself recently and got so comfortable with words I’m so used to using on different BIC threads Thanks so much for the clarification - my wallet feels a little better. 😂 I’m putting this on my list. I haven’t pulled the trigger on my 20% off yet. I know, last day!!! 😬 I was trying to see if anything would come out and also tried to see how long I could hold off. That latter bit is haaaard, and as a result my cart is much bigger than it needs to be. 🤪

@itsfi right under the wire! I wanna see what you end up picking up 👀👀

@cianni gorgeous look AND congrats on your first day of leave!

@CookieGirl1 thank you!! 🥰👶🏼

@cianni Stunning look! Congratulations on your new chapter! 🎊

@Mellmars1185 Thank you!! That’s so funny you said that, because “the next chapter” was actually our baby shower theme!!

Gorgeous @cianni!! Step by step, you are closer to receiving your baby!

Thank you @Saradestin ❤️ the countdown is on!!

Hooray @cianni! I hope you’re enjoying your time off from work as you prepare for the arrival of your little one!

This is such a cute look. I love your winged eyeliner. 

Thank you @JoSometimes !! My nesting instincts have now honed in on the organization of my makeup collection, so I’m revisiting a lot of products (and in turn, techniques) I haven’t used in a while!

Getting so close now @cianni 🎉 🩷🩵 Great idea to celebrate!

You are a total natural beauty. This look is looking effortlessly gorgeous! 😍 I think your wings turned out great. It's pretty hard to free hand, i soo admire your skills here.

Hum, I have a trial I think of that TF primer. I'm happy to hear good things about it so far. I need to actually break it out and use it thou lol.

@CynthieLu ahh thank you!! Let me know how you like the primer when you try it! I feel like it would look cute on its own as well for a more natural look 🥰

OOOOH, such a gorgeous look @cianni ! 😍 Your hair looks sooo beautiful and your lashes are absolutely popping with that primer. ❤️ I've heard good things about it and recently was eyeing it on the ULTA site (after seeing it currently has a GWP), does the primer go on black?

Also super yay to your official first day of maternity leave 🤰🎉 

@QueenMarceline yeah, it goes on black! It doubles as a really nice lower lash mascara too for that reason 😍

@cianni Lol at this point... you've honestly enabled like the last 2/3 of my purchases... What's oneeee more gonna hurt?! 👀🤣

@QueenMarceline If a product has two uses, it’s basically buy one, get one free right??

@cianni And, annnnd... if the product has TWO uses while also having a free GWP associated with the product then, it's basically like buy one get two free. 🤣

QueenMarceline_0-1702095222172.gif

@QueenMarceline So basically we’re EARNING just by getting it, is what it sounds like to me??

25,442 Replies
testing